Chapter 9

Jughead's POV

Toni and I decided to go to my trailer to hang out. Hanging out with her was great she was just so fun I love being her friend, I just wish Betty wouldn't be so jealous. I'm tired of our constant fights about her jealousy and she's starting to me make feel suffocated.

"Welcome to my humble home", I said as I opened the door.

"Why thank you", Toni said bowing down jokingly. I smile at her, we have the same sense of humor  so it's no surprise that she would always make me laugh.

"So where are my books?"

Crap I forgot where I put them. I think I left them on the kitchen table. "Um... right over here," I say as I hand her the books and internally thanked god I found them so fast.

"Thanks so... should I go or...?" I didn't even answer because I was too focused on her hair. I just noticed that her hair is so soft and luscious. She always changes her hairstyle, unlike Betty, Betty always had a ponytail and  it was cute at first but now- wait what am I saying? Am I stupid? I love Betty with all my heat. Snap out of it Jughead.

"Juggie?" Toni said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah? Oh! Sorry, no you should stay and help me with my paper." I really wanted Toni to stay but I don't know why.

"Okay, yeah I guess I can help you but can you make me some snacks?"

"You only use me for food Topaz."

"Of course what else are you useful for."

"I'm offended"

"Oh calm down you know it's not true." I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks and she helped me with my paper and before I knew it, it was midnight.

"I think I should be heading out now"

"Okay." I would've asked her to stayed because we were having such a good time but it was really late.

"I'll see you tomorrow," she said but her voice got high at the end almost like it was a question.

"Yeah definitely"

"Okay bye Jones"

"Bye Topaz" I led her to the door and watched her walk away.

"Be careful! Call me when you get home", I yelled at her from my door.

"Okay, mom," she said it rolling her eyes but in a playful way. I laughed at her comment, I was just a little worried, I mean it is late but I know she can take care of herself. She's a badass with a leather jacket, she isn't your typical girl next door.

Third Person POV:

Betty and Veronica had been outside the whole time waiting until Toni left. When the clock struck ten Veronica had to go home but Betty wanted to stay.

As soon as Toni left, Betty knocked on Jughead's door.

Betty's POV: 

I couldn't believe Jughead, how could he do this. Cheat on me like this, I thought he loved me. I banged on his door waiting for him to open the door.

"What'd you forget Ton- Betty what are you doing here?" He cut himself off when he saw me.

"Really? You're gonna call me Toni?"

"I'm sorry she just left so I thought she forgot something "

Great the least he can do is admit that she was here.

"What was she doing here?"

"Come in and I'll tell you, it freezing outside"

"No, I'll stay here" I said standing firmly but the truth was I was actually freezing, but I'm not letting him win.