No!

I was at my dad's house and it's just been 6 months since I've been in america and since i was a kid i counted as i legal citizen still. i was helping my mom with my little sister and brothers when i felt my phone vibrate. it was from Rahart.

Rahart😳: Soo...

Bella😘:  did you get it?

Rahart😳: yeah.

Bella😘: OMG. Rahart! i'm so happy for you. who are you playing?

Rahart😳: i umm. i got the part of Kent. i play your love interest.

         I didn't reply. I actually had a really big crush on Rahart. he moved to America a when he was 3 years ago and was helping me through a lot with my transfer. he was actually the first person who talked to me on every witch way which was hard cuz i was still living in Australia when i was filming that. when i moved to Texas i got the role as Andi on Foursome. it was awesome. i missed Rahart though. we haven't seen each other since every witch way and that was awhile ago. My dad was coming home today and i was excited. I was in the living room on my phone just reading and listening to music when it was taken out of my hands. "Hey." he saw my text messages. "Who's Rahart?" "A guy why?" he was mad. "Why are you talking to guys?" "Because i don't want to be a virgin all my life." he was pissed now. "You're 17!" "SO! you know what i'm not having this conversation." i went to turn to go to my room but he grabbed my wrist. really tight. with that he slapped me. "Jensen!" he looked at his hand and then at me. "Bella i'm." i took off running. i didn't know where i was going but i knew one thing. i needed to get to California by tomorrow. i had my flight booked and everything. i waited it out an hour and snuck through the back door. i packed two bags and was about to leave when i heard her. "So you're gonna leave without telling your mom goodbye?" i turned around and looked at her. "I have to go to work in Cali mom." she nodded. she gave me a credit card and a two keys. "The card is the money from your acting jobs and a little money i have given you. the keys are to my car i have their and the other one is to the house there. your father doesn't know i have them." i nodded and hugged her. "Bye mamma." she smiled and i left.