I really like you

It's been a year since i left Texas and the house i live in now is huge! i love it. Rahart is living in the one not that far from here. i Foursome has ended and i'm sad about that but now i'm back on the Originals and the Vampire Diaries. Rahart is doing his own type of movies. I have done a few shots for teen wolf and everything and today i finished the vampire diaries and the originals. i don't know what my next project is gonna be but i know i'll think of something. i was on my couch in my living room, in my pj's when the door bell rang. i looked at the clock. it was midnight. who the hell is out her this late. i open my door and was surprised by who i saw. "Rahart? What are you doing here this late at night?" he just looked at me. 'God your beautiful." With that his lips were on mine. at first it shocked my but then i kissed back and he shut the door and my back hit the wall. we were making out when he leaned back. we both had to catch our breath. "What was that. not that i'm complaining at all though." he smiled. "I really like you Bella." i smiled. "I really like you to Rahart." he smiled. "Will you go out with me and be my girlfriend?" "Yes and yes." we were just kissing and he lead me to the couch. he started going down my neck and i let it out. "I'm a virgin." he looked at me. "Damn thought that a girl like you would already have it's V card swiped but i know you to well to know that you have confidence in yourself so we don't have to continue." i looked at him dead in the eye. "No Rahart. i want thins." he smiled and i think you know what happened next.