awards

Rahart was getting ready in one room while i was in the bathroom getting ready. I curled my hair and did my make up with red lip stick as i put on black heels and headed to the area where me and Rahart were supposed to meet. he smiled at me. "Beautiful as always. ready?" i smiled. "Handsome as always. and yes." we headed to the show and when we got there we were immediately put onto the carpet. everyone was saying how good we looked and how we were the new up and coming couple then i saw him. i turned to my left and he was there. he was looking at me and so was jared. i left it alone. this was my night. i was up for awards and i came for a good time. next we did interviews. "So Rahart. Bella. you to are now not only the new upcoming couple but you two are nominated as the it couple of the year how does it feel?" " I mean it feels awesome. everyone has been really supportive of our relationship and our fans have given us the privacy we want when it come to that stuff." "Bella you come from Australia and from a very famous american family. hows that go?" "Well i was born in Sydney and i lived with my uncle there til i was 17. but i would take really long vacations to america to see my parents so it was fun." "Alright good luck to you both tonight." we were headed in when someone grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere. "Hey!" he turned around and it was my dad. "Oh my god." he pulled me into a hug and started crying. "Bella you scared the hell outta me." "I'm sorry." "No i'm sorry i shouldn't have done what i did and now you've grown up without me. i still want to be there tho." i nodded and went back to Rahart. he looked at me and by my face he knew it was my dad. our category came up and we held each others hands in anticipation. "And the winners are. Rahart Adams and Isabella Ackles! Also they both have won 3 awards each tonight!" we went up and said our thanks to the people and fans and went back home. i think you know what we did.