Crushes

IVE MADE CHANGES

There she is.

Jungkook's crush.

Kim Yerim.

There she is. Walking down the hallway at school. He watched her laughing and chatting with her friends. Joohyun, Seulgi, Wendy and Sooyoung. He watched her so intentively that he didn't realize that someone was creeping up to him, ready to scare him.

"Boo!" shouted the person.

Jungkook flinched, startled with the sudden loud voice that has almost broke his eardrums. Once Jungkook saw the person who scared him, he immediately started hitting him aggressively .

"Taehyung hyung! What the hell! What the fuck is wrong with you? " shouted Jungkook,mad at Taehyung for ruining his hobby of watching his Yerim.

Taehyung shrugged as if nothing happened and asked, "Nothing much, relax. Now, whatcha looking at there?"

"Nothing. " replied Jungkook.

Taehyung laughed and rolled his eyes .
"Liar. It's not like I didnt saw you oogling (hmm maybe not the right word. Gawking?) at my sister just now. By the way, have you confessed yet ? " Taehyung asked.

Jungkook sighed and shook his head as a sign of no. " Obviously I haven't man, 'cause if i did , i would've at least told you." he confesses.

"Aww come on dude. You have to man up. Be brave. Confess to her like a man." encouraged Taehyung. 'honestly Taehyung shut the fuck up with that semi toxic mentality' he curses in his head.

"Shut the fuck up Hyung , why don't you try talking to Joohyun noona first then come at me about confessing to your sister" snapped Jungkook while rolling his eyes.

"What the hell man, that was a low blow , you know Joohyun noona is so infatuately in love with Seulgi noona , obviously i don't have the guts to say anything," he scoffs , "What's got you so riled up anyway? all i said was to confess to my sister, if anything i should be the one mad at you."

"Right sorry for that" he apologises, " but look , it's not that simple , it's just---I don't know man. I'm scared." replied Jungkook.
'very scared' he thought .

Taehyung frowned.
"Scared? Of what?" he asked.

"You wouldn't understand." replied Jungkook.
'Nobody would.' he thought again.

"Well if you tell me, maybe I might understand." said Taehyung.

Jungkook shook his head.
'maybe you will but i don't want to say it cause it's just SO STUPID' he thought.
"Forget it. " he replied.

Now it is Taehyung's turn to shake his head.

"Youre dumb, did you know that?" Taehyung nonchalantly asks. "Fuck you man , you're dumb." Jungkook quips back.

"Whatever , Kookie. Anyway, you should confess already. Quickly. So that I can see you guys be a couple soon. You guys are so cute. But if you hurt her, I'll straight up kill you." he warned before continuing, " Oh, look there she comes." he pointed and abruptly left.

Jungkook looked straight ahead and saw Yerim coming towards him as he was leaning on his locker and hers is just right beside him.

"Hi My Prince! " she greeted him casually while she took out her books from her locker.

"Hi Beautiful Princess." he greeted her back with their usual pet names for each other while watching her.

Since they were best friends, it's not weird for them to have pet names of each other.
As she was done , she looked at him and said excitedly, "Your next class is biology right? mine's history, right next to yours. walk me to class"  to which he happily agrees, "Let's go!" and she linked her arms with Jungkook.