secrets

Jack's pov:

I got up to go to school quietly, carefully avoiding waking up my mom. My secret was that my mom drank all the time and abused me... a lot. Mentally and physically. As I put on my big sweatshirt and baggy sweatpants, which hide the bruises coating my skin, I heard my mom's bed creak like she was about to get up and I bolted out the door. I ran as fast as I could to school and stupidly ran right into the school bully.
"I-im sorry" I barely whimper.
He rolled his eyes and said, in a mean way:
"Get outta here you faggot."
I got outta there as fast as I could. A lot of people don't know this about me, but I'm gay, and I have a huge crush on the bully, Mark, and it kills a part of me when he's mean.

Marks pov:

I got up, said a good morning to my mother in a groggy voice and she is cooking breakfast. I take a deep breath and smell "mmmm bacon with waffels that have Nutella on it" I barely can say because my mouth was watering. After I eat my breakfast I walk out the door as my mother says bye and gives me a kiss. I walk down the road and see jack. I sigh, I really wish I wasn't so mean to him. But he's so cute and I want him to be mine and wish I could tell him that but I cant. Then I see him running I don't think to much of it and meet my friends. He ran towards me and ran straight into me. But the guys I hang around got to my head. That's when I said something I regret.
"Get outta here you faggot"
He ran away and that killed a part of me when I saw how I'd hurt him again.

My pov:

I'mma leave it here I will try to post at least every other day so I can do school work and stuff like that, but I can't wait to do the next part.