Chapter 2: Pussy Power

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : ). Let me know what you guys think ❤️☺️.

I wake up to the sound of banging on my front door. I groan rubbing my eyes before looking down to see light skin broad lying on my naked chest with her arm wrapped around my waist. I slap her ass and she groans waking up.

"Get dressed boo, you gotta go" I say.

She groans rolling over off me and I get out the bed wrapping my silk rope around my body before going downstairs. I don't want to have to kill anyone but if whoever at my fucking door don't stop banging on it I'm going to jail.

"What?" I snap opening my door.

Jabari grins innocently holding up a bag, "I bought you food."

I eye him before snatching the bag out his hand walking into my living room. "You lucky I'm hungry"

He chuckles shutting my door before pulling me up and sitting me on his lap. "She still here?"

I nod eating my bacon, egg, and cheese croissant. "Why are you here this fucking early?"

He kisses the side of my neck, "was she good?"

I look back at him shaking my head laughing, "yea Bari"

He smirks, "better than me?"

I roll my eyes with a smile, "of course not."

"Yeah, still eating ya shit right."

I shake my head, "you childish as fuck."

"Mercedes" I hear her call and I turn to face her getting up.

"Yeah."

She walks closer to me, "I'll see you around?"

I grin, "yeah."

She smiles pulling me into a kiss and I kiss her back before pulling away. I walk her to the door before going back to the living room and sitting on Jabari's lap again only to realize he's hard.

"Really nigga" I say with a laugh.

"You know what that shit do to me" he says slapping my ass. "do I get some?"

I raise an eyebrow, "I'll think about it."

I get up off him throwing my trash away before walking back up to my room. I turn on my shower before hanging my robe back up and Jabari walks into the room. I eye him before walking back into my bathroom and getting into the shower. He walks in a second later lifting me up against the shower wall. I wrap my legs around his waist smiling.

"Only bitches Choc" he whispers eyeing my lips.

"Only bitches Bari" I whisper back staring at his lips.

He grins before attacking my lips with his soft big pink ones. I moan kissing him back before he pushes his monster in my entrance. I drag my nails down his back as he moves in and out fast and hard. He pulls away moving down my neck sucking and kissing on my spot as I meet him for each thrust.

After my shower and shit I walk back into my room with a towel wrapped around my body. Jabari wraps his tattooed arms around my waist kissing on my neck as I walk into my closet. I drop my towel and he slaps my ass.

"Nigga stop that shit hurts" I whine.

"Shut the fuck up" he says sitting on my island.

I roll my eyes before pulling on a black underwear set before putting lotion all over my body. I pull on ripped jean shorts and an army green tank top pairing it with a pair of black Toms.