Chapter 7: Official

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

I wake up from a hard slap on my ass and I jump looking at Jabari standing over me fully dressed. He has on dark jeans, a white tee, an army colored bomber with a pair of white Huarache's on. Damn he looks fucking good, if I wasn't fucking sore as hell I'd strip him down and fuck his ass silly.

"Don't give me that look I gotta go and Z keeps blowing your phone up." He leans down kissing me gently before pulling away. "I left you some money and I'll see you later."

I nod, "Bye boyfriend."

He chuckles before walking out my room. I huff before grabbing my phone off the charger and see she's calling me again. "I'm getting up now, be here in about forty minutes" I answer before hanging up again.

I get out my bed walking into the bathroom taking care of all my bathroom needs before walking out with a towel wrapped around my body. Jabari fucked up my hair since he ain't let me wrap the shit last night, wanna be fucking like rabbits all night. Now a bitch bout sore as a motherfucker, gotta bitch limping around and shit. Maybe I can convince Al to fix my hair before we go out. My phone goes off and I walk out my closet going to it on the bed. I tap the Instagram notification to see Jabari tagged me in a pic. I'm in between his legs in nothing but his shirt rolling for him, with the caption:

kingJJ: she just might be the one for me ain't no need to question, down chick.

MerBaby_: 🙈😘

I smile commenting before I put my phone back down before walking back into the closet pulling on a black long dress and a pair of gold sandals. I hear the door open as I walk into my beauty room before I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. They walk in with Al looking pissed and she hits me in my arm.

"Bitch" I say mugging her.

"I'm tired of you and your nigga hanging up on me. Fuck I look like? Some type of bitch?" she snaps.

"Can you do my hair?" I ask nicely smiling up at her.

She rolls her head, "and now you want me to do your fucking head. Turn around yo, you shouldn't have let him fuck it up in the first place."

I shrug, "it was worth it."

"How this shit come about?" Kie asks.

"Ard don't get mad now just hear me out."

"I already don't like this shit." Al comments sucking her teeth.

"Don't y'all remember when we went to the grand opening of Ice?"

"Bitch" they both say.

"Well after we left there we went back to his house to just fucking chill and shit and one thing led to another he took my virginity."

"Bitch that was a year ago" Kie says shocked.

"Y'all be fucking around for a damn year and ain't tell nobody? Fuck type of shit is that?" Al snaps before hitting me with the comb.

"Though that explains why y'all kept acting crazy, that dick fucked you up" Kie laughs.

"Nah he was fucking crazy then" I say starting on my makeup.

"Fuck both y'all, who am I going to go to the club with and be my wing woman if both y'all bitches fucking taken."

"Bitch that don't stop my ass from going to the club" Al says looking at her like she's crazy.

"Hell nah plus I can still look I just can't touch."

"Even bitches?"

I roll my eyes, "no, only Monét but that's cool cause I really fuck with her and she bad as shit."