Love and Futbol

Summary: When twins Reagan and Raven James were only thirteen years old they decided that when they got older they would name their children after the places they wanted to visit from around the world. Forty years have passed since, and the two sisters kept their promise to one another. Reagan gave birth to five wonderful children: Milan, Rome, Rio, Cairo and Sicily, and Raven had two beautiful daughters: Geneva and Nairobi.

Sicily Williams, a native of Milwaukee, WI, has been studying at the University of Minnesota in order to earn her degree in linguistics. With a packed workload and tons of additional studies it's only through the assistance of five espressos a hour that Sicily is able to keep her grades up. After just completing a stressful freshman year, Sicily decides to go stay with her two older brothers in Madrid for the summer. Rio and Cairo Williams both play for the Real Madrid futbol club, so it is no surprise that Sicily spends most of her summer watching their matches. A visit during their practice creates a chance encounter with the talented center forward Antonio Ferreira, who turns out to be a bit full of himself. Drama, competition and love contaminates Sicily's idea of a relaxing summer vacation. Will Sicily be able to survive a summer of love and futbol?

A/N: Going to post the summary for now to see how people like it, first post to wattpad so be gentle with me. Comments??

~Witchr Out~