The Williams x3

A/N: Sicily Wren Williams

Driving through the scenery Sicily felt like she'd been transported into a whole new world. Madrid was a tapestry of history and art, embellished with elements from the modern day. This was it, she was in Madrid! It was still unbelievable every time she thought about it. She'd been to some pretty large cities in the States, she knew Los Angeles and New York City, but they had never caused her jaw to drop. If she were any old tourist she'd probably have tried to fill her fleeting memories with the clicks of a camera, but she wasn't just a tourist. Sicily Williams would be Spain's newest resident and she would try her hardest to enjoy her stay of ten weeks, although she already knew it wouldn't take much effort.
"¿How's school been?" Sicily arched her eyebrow at her brother's transition into Spanish. She knew the language fluently and wasn't at all surprised at her brother's adequate mastery of the language (he'd been living in Spain for nearly a year). She figured he'd try to take advantage of his conversations with native English speakers.

"Are you trying to show off?" Sicily questioned playfully.

"Lo siento. It's a habit."

"It's been good, I finished my freshman year ahead of my peers by thirteen credits, got an apartment with Rome and I'm planning on making some extra cash editing papers. All in all it was a pretty productive year. You're still the same, I see you haven't shed your accent yet." Like her brother Sicily had been taught Spanish by native speakers from Mexico, and although to them the Spaniard lisp was strange their Mexican accents stuck out like large, sore, uncultured thumbs.

"The women think I'm exotic so I could care less, can't wait 'till you see the house, we've got practice soon so we won't be able to hang out till later tonight. Oh wait you'll probably be sleeping off jet lag so I guess we won't get to that until tomorrow."

"Cai, chill." Rio snickered.

"Man aren't you excited we've got three out of the five Williams here in Madrid! We'll show our baby sis the town and then begin project takeover. Madrid could barely handle the two of us, now we've got three? Sadly baby Williams is down for the count we could leave her at home maybe Morgan'll be there." The two continued their conversation amongst themselves. Sicily tried to listen to the conversation, but they seemed to be talking about a ton of different people she'd never heard of.

"Si you tired?" Rio asked over his shoulder.

"No." She returned staring out the window.

"Interested in coming to check out our practice, we'll go get some food afterwards." Cairo prompted.

"From what time to what time?"

"We've got drills at four until seven." Cairo answered.

"That's ridiculous a three hour practice? I'm not trying to sit around for three hours." She exclaimed. Sicily knew her brothers played for the Reggae Boyz when they lived in Jamaica for two years but she never really thought about how long they practiced. They weren't home most of the time and she never really paid attention to how long they were gone.

"Ri, think Morgan can pick her up and take her back to the house before practice ends?"

"Who's Morgan?" Sicily finally asked in irritation, nothing frustrated her more than discussions about things she was unfamiliar with.

"Morgan is our nanny."

"Cairo he's not a nanny, he's a professional caretaker." Rio corrected.

"Anyway, Morgan is the man who cleans the house, cooks and does any unofficial errands we're too busy to take care of. He also house sits when we're away at games and stuff, he's most definitely not a glorified manny." Cairo clarified. Sicily grinned at her brother's large eyes and air quotations surrounding the phrase "glorified manny".
"So when do I get to meet this professional caretaker?"