No Tolerance

Plagiarism

I A.R Pohl aka Anja Rose Pohl Under no conditions tolerate Plagiarism to my writings. Therefore I am putting this little Disclaimer to each of the beginning of "writing" I post on Social Media.

_Poetry Mini Chapbook_-- Anja Pohl, A.R Pohl, Ravensorrow and Steffi Kissakatze and any other Alias or Pen Names, Online or in person, If you are Viewing this on Wattpad, or my Facebook Page then you are agreeing that you shall not infringe my copyright work. That you will not take credit what is not yours. If you are viewing this work on any other site than Wattpad or Facebook, then The Broken Prince by Anja Pohl/ A.R.Pohl this piece of work has been posted to the following website without the Author's (Anja Pohl/A.R Pohl's permission and knowledge.

Therefore_The Beauty of the Night_, By Anja Pohl, A.R Pohl, Ravensorrow and Steffi Kissakatze. Is a protected under the Copyright law? Please support me Anja Pohl and Viewing this work only on Facebook or Wattpad <3

Also, Do NOT COPY or REPRODUCE my works on DIFFERENT SITES -- THIS IS EFFING ILLEGAL. AND IF and WHEN I FIND OUT AND I WILL. TRUST ME ON THAT. I WILL BE IN CONTACT THE WEBSITE'S ADMIN TO ISSUE A DMCA TAKEDOWN. MOST WEBSITES HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE ATTITUDE WHEN IT COMES TO (A) PLAGIARISM AND (B) A COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. The likelihood that someone found posting copyright material will get their account banned.

Also, If possible as the Copyright Law under the United States Congress, If I find out the persons REAL identity I will take this to the United States Civil/Superior Court and Supreme if it goes that far.

Please note, If you think you've found a literacy thief, passing my work under Anja Pohl, A.R Pohl, Ravensorrow and Steffi Kissakatze. Either on Wattpad or a different website, then please PM through Wattpad, Facebook or DM on my Author's Project on IG. With the Link in hand.

Thank you for reading this,

Best Regards,

Anja Pohl <3