Stress~ Tyler x Amber (SMUT)

No ones pov.
It was another stressful day.
The gang were getting closer and closer to Tim. At this point with the amount of injuries Tyler had to deal with.Hes given up. And wants some alone time.
Tylers POV.
I sigh to myself as my tail flicks and I lean against a tree. I put down my book. I rest my head in my boney fingers sighing once again.I flinch when I feel someone wrap their arms around me.
"Wha---" I get interrupted by Amber kissing me.
I blush dark green and return the kiss.
"Hi Honey" Amber says.An unknown look on her face.
"Oh hey.." I reply.
"You alright? You seem..Stressed?" She asks smirking.
I tilt my head slightly and nod.
"Well. You know I can help with that stress" She says lust growing in her voice as she runs hands down my tail.
I shiver at the touch.
She smirks and pins me to the floor.
I get a little...Excited.And turn to my human form.(Still has horns and tail).
"Ah...~ Ngh...Amber...." I moan as she palms my lower region through my trousers.
Amber pulls my trousers down and starts tugging at my shirt.
I let her take it off.She er rips it off.Me being left in my boxers and jacket I shiver a little at the cold air hitting my pale skin.
Ambers POV
Wow he looks so good I think to myself as I pull his boxers down and run my hand down his chest earning a soft moan.Im starting to become wet. I lick the tip of his dick. And he shudders moaning slightly. I wrap my tongue around it gagging slightly but I still proceed to suck on it.
"Ah..!~ Heh..gnngh" Tyler moans.
I start bobbing up and down. Tyler is getting close.
He lets out a loud moan as he cums. I swallow the cum licking my lips as I pull away.
No ones POV.
Tyler pins Amber to the floor stroking his lower region moans softly.
"Thanks Sweetie~ Now let me please you~" Tyler says lust in his voice.
Amber nods excitedly.
Tyler takes Ambers shirt and trousers off.Leaving her in her bra and underwear.
"Beautiful.Im still wondering how I got with the most beautiful girl in the world" Tyler says.
Ambers face turns a bright shade of red.Goes to cover self but Tyler has already unclipped her bra and started sucking on her breasts.
"Ah~ Gh~ T-Tyler!~" Amber moans.Underwear soaking.
Tyler smirks and runs hand down to her lower region and taking her panties off. (What am I doing with my life?) Tyler pushes 3 fingers into Amber without any warning and starts thrusting them in and out.
Amber moans loudly and whines slightly at the pain.
Tyler goes slower.
"Ngh~ ah!!~ ah~ j-just j-just fuck me already!" Amber demands drooling.
"Heheh.Of course my doll (reference ay? ay???)" Tyler agrees. And thrusts into her ass still fingering her lower region.
Its a wonder no one heard the skin slapping, panting or moans from the two.
Tyler is really not caring if Amber is in pain. And is being really rough.
"Mm~ Dont you dare cum yet" Tyler growls
Amber nods once again.
They both cum together.
And Amber cuddles up to Tyler covering chest with shirt.
Tyler pants slightly and smiles gently kissing her forehead.
"I uh..Love you" Tyler says shyly.
Amber smiles and kisses his cheek.
"I love you too honey." Amber says as they both fall asleep.
(Well this is a thing.. ShootingStar810 AquaSkyee MarshallV18 )