Chapter 1

A/N: The picture had nothing to do with this fan fiction I just thought it was too FREAKIN cute. I ship them sooooooo much!!!! I don't own miraculous ladybug but if I did they would be together by now!
————————————————————————————————————
Another PE lesson for Marinette's class,they were going to go free running on the rooftops of Paris.

Luckily Marinette is athletic because she is ladybug and she knew the rooftops like no-one else.

The class began on a rooftop in the middle of the city. Nino and Alya began stretching, getting ready for the nightmare of their lives. The awful rooftops of Paris. In the other hand Marinette and Adrien weren't stretching, already ready to run on the rooftops of Paris. The great rooftops of Paris.

Marinette finally wanted to show her ladybug side, she wanted to show that she is more than what the class thinks of the clumsy Marinette.

"Why aren't you stretching Marinette?" Alya asked.
"Uuuuhhh...hhmmm...I aa...aaahh....I have no need to." Marinette said.

"Why not?" Alya didn't want her best friend to get hurt, she knew how clumsy she can be.

"I uhh already did!" Marinette was proud with her excuse.

"Alright...By the way I am going with Nino." And Alya took off, leaving Mari.

With Nino and Adrien~

"Dude ya ready?" Nino asked.

"Of course, bro!" Adrien said with excitement, he couldn't wait.

"Well I am not!" Nino said. "I think I am going with Alya, we have the same level at running."

"Then, I guess, I run alone." Adrien said
the
"Sorry dude!" Nino said.

"It doesn't matter Nino." Adrien said

Adrien thought that no one, not even Kim, could run with him, Chat Noir. He knew the rooftops of Paris more than everyone in the class, at least that was what he thought. Little did he know that Ladybug, his Lady, Marinette, was also in his class.

"Okay class! Gather around please. I would like to begin to that you should do this in your own pace, there is no need to rush. Remember that this is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS! If you don't want to do this you are free to watch, I completely understand." The teacher explained.

Nobody but Chloé backed out, even Max and Sabrina were going to run.

"Get ready.... Set..... GO!!"
—————————————————————————————————————-
A/N: If you liked this I'll try to update often. Bye Peaches! Reader-Chan out!