Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry for not writing but I'm here now! :) I do not own miraculous ladybug, Thomas Astruc and Zagtoon!!
————————————————————————————————————
They jumped to the roof Adrien stood on. Alya, Nino and Marinette  landed on the roof where that started. Yet again Marinette jumped perfectly and landed without a fall.... How? Only Marinette knew of course, but she was about to tell Alya and Nino...

Adrien stood there with his mouth still open, probably catching flies. He didn't know Marinette did so well but he knows that she wasn't supposed to do what she just did. How!?!!? It was the question on his mind. He didn't know how.

"Well if it isn't miss show off. How pathetic are you?" Chloe said.

"Well if t isn't miss negative. How do you do?" Alya sarcastically said.

Chloe hugged and tried to ignore Alya. "Ugh, you know, no one will like you if you're this arrogant."

"Oh? I'm arrogant. Check the reflection Chloe, you'll see who the arrogant one is." Marinette said.

"I..... uh ... I-I ..... Ugh, later losers." Chloe walked (actually marched) away.

"Hello, hey, bro, broooo, BRO!" Nino shouted to Adrien, still mouth agape. Finally Adrien understood that his friend was trying to get him to respond he said "Yeah?"

"Bro, here I was thinking I needed to get you to a hospital." Nino said sarcastically.

"No , no need. I am fine, fine. Perfectly fine. I am just aallllriiighhhttt." Adrien said fast (like very, very fast).

"Chill bro. Just checking." Nino said.

Marinette east he's the ordeal whilst blushing, she had forgot Adrien watched too. OOOHH NOOPEE, nononononononono . What if.... What if..... nononono nonononono nononono NO!!

He must think I am a freak! No way that I could have done that. Now I have zero chances with him, he probably doesn't even want to be my friend. Then when he gets home he'll tell his father and I will never have a Hancock at my dream job at Agreste' company. He's father then goes to the police because I am a freak. The police will come and get me, arrest me and put me in prison for the rest of my life!!

Before I knew it the entire class (except Chloe) was standing around me, waiting for me to give them an explanation of what happens and how. "NO!" I said. "You all won't be getting anything."

"But Marinette, Nino and I will get an explanation right? You promised." Alya said. The class looked (Not Alya and Nino) looks envious, they wanted an explanation too.

Marinette just thought that Alya messed it up. Well then, I guess I could make a game out of it.

"Alright I'll tell you all." Marinette said . There were sighs of relief and looks of anticipation.

"But...." Groans were heard. "You need to guess first, after a sleepover."

The class was happy and upset. I mean sleepover jeeeeeeeee. And upset they needed to guess.

"But where is the sleepover?" Alix asked. It was luckily Friday so they had time. "Maybe... at school? Marinette is class president, maybe she can plan it and make sure we actually could sleep at school." Mylene said, earring sounds of agreements.

"Ughh, fine I'll see what I can do." Marinette said.

After Marinette checked the you'll sleep over at the school, she made a list of what everyone needed to bring:
A mattress
Pillow
Extra blankets
Pyjamas
Slippers
Toiletries bag