Chapter 15

A/N: I am sooo sorryyy, you probably thought I was dead 😂😂, I just had major writers block and had no clue what to write ^_^ Enjoy the chapterrr.
——————————————————————
"That's awesome."
"That's magic!"
Murmurs could be heard on how incredible it was that THEIR classmates were Paris' residential heroes!! I mean, think about it! It's incredible!!

"Have we filled you in on everything?" Adrien asked.

"Oh! Do you know how many kwa-thingys there are?" Alix asked.

"Yes." Marinette said.

"The most powerful, there are seven, Plagg and Tikki. But there is also Trixx, you may know her as Rena Rouge's kwami. There is also Wayzz, The kwami of Carapace. Then, there's Pollen, the bee kwami of Queen Bee. Then there's Hawkmoths kwami..
The kwami is not actually evil, he does not actually want to be used for evil but he must obey his master. His name is Nuuru. The moth kwami. And finally, there is Duusu, the peacock kwami. It is heard that he master has gone missing along with the miraculous. However there are more that I am unsure of and are currently not in use by any holder." Marinette explained.

There was a collective gasp from her classmates as she mentioned nuuru, Hawkmoths kwami.

"Oh!! I am so sorry! I have to go my parents are outside! And don't worry I will NOT tell a soul about your secret!" Rose yelled as she jumped from her spot on the floor. (They all day down as Mari was explaining everything)

"Um, okay. And please, nobody who has heard this can tell anyone." Adrien said, slightly worried that they may spill the beans to somebody.

"We won't, we swear." They all said in unison.

One by one everyone slowly left until it was just Marinette and Adrien left together.

"So, Um, I've been thinking ever since I found out who you are and was wonderinggg..
Ifyoumaybewantedtohangoutsometime??" Adrien said quickly and nervously.

"Uhh, what did you say?" Marinette asked not hearing Adrien.

"I was wondering if you possibly wanted to hang out sometime?" Adrien said slower and becoming more flushed red with every word.

"Of course!!" Marinette exclaimed happily.

Adrien smiled at Marinette lovingly and hugged her close.

They stared into each other's eyes and Adrien slowly leaned in...

His and Marinettes eyes slowly fluttering closed. As they got closer, closer.