Chapter 1 Where It All Began

(Warning there may be acts of self harm you have been warned)

Valt was a Kind blader with a kind heart but that all changed after the national tournament Valt started to train to become stronger so he can beat Lui but things were not the same everyone in the Beycrew were angry at him for losing and not accepting the rematch , they would ignore him sometimes and yet he only had Hanabi which they were only friends but Valt liked her yet she didn't know it , one day when he was going to meet with the beyclub he over heard them talking when he heard Wakiya say he was a mistake then Rantaro said he was worthless , Daigo said he was pathetic and Shu his own best friend said he was a loser that's when he ran towards the bathroom once he was inside Valt took out a blade from his pocket and started cutting his arm, he felt like he deserves this pain for losing to Lui.

Valt's pov
After the national tournament
I began to train so I can become stronger to beat Lui But things were not the same, the Beycrew were angry with me because I lost to Lui and because I didn't accept Lui's rematch but sometimes they ignore and yet I only had Hanabi even though were only friends yet she didn't know that I liked her, one day when I went to go and meet with the beyclub I overheard them and I heard Wakiya say that I was a mistake then Honcho said I was worthless, Daigo said that I was pathetic and I heard Shu my own best friend said I was loser after I ran to bathroom once I was inside the bathroom I took out a blade from my pocket and I started to cut my arm, I felt like I deserve this pain for losing to Lui.

No's pov
The next day Valt was scouted to team BC Sol in Spain and he thought that things would be different but he thought wrong even when he was in a new team , he felt like he was unwanted although he did get to see Honcho again and had a new Bey Genesis Valtryek but then the members of team BC Sol bullied Valt because he had trouble beyblading because he would fail a one of his launches , after training Valt decided to go to his room once he was in his room he took out his blade from his pocket and started to cut his arm but Valt started to enjoy cutting himself and he saw it as away to relieve his pain that he felt from being teased or bullied by BC Sol.

Valt's pov
I was scouted the next day to team BC Sol and I thought things would be different but I was wrong even when I was with a new team I still felt unwanted although I did get to see Honcho again and get a new Bey Genesis Valtryek then again I was teased because I'd fail my launches after training was done I head to my room and once I was inside my room , I took my blade out of my pocket and started to cut my arm again then I started to enjoy cutting myself but I saw it as a way to relieve my that I felt from being teased or bullied by BC Sol even so no one new that I'd cut myself because I'll hide the scars so no one would notice them or question me about it.

No's pov
Following the next day Valt was in a match against Cooza Ackerman and it didn't look so good for him because he was struggling on what to do after deciding on what to do Valt launched his Bey within 2 minutes of the match Valt lost which angered his team mates ,he can only think of cutting himself to relieve his pain and it's exactly what he did when they returned right after they said he was pathetic a loser which hurt him more so he quickly left to his room and pulled out his blade then started to cut himself enjoying the pain.

Valt felt like he was trapped in a dark world filled with pain, sadness, and sorrow but he also felt alone although he wanted things to go back to the way before he battled Lui when he had his friends and not this, he never smiled however all he can was give a fake smile that wasn't real hiding his pain and sadness but he felt his heart become filled with darkness which was growing darker and darker from the pain in his heart that only grew worse and worse to the point he start to cut himself as away to relieve his pain with each passing day little did they now is that Valt would soon leave BC Sol.

Will they be able to realize the pain that they are causing Valt?

Will Shu and others realize how much they are hurting Valt?

Let me know in the comments

(Sorry if it's depressing and sorry for it being bad but I hope you guys enjoy the chapter Bye!!!)

Light To Darknessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें