Chapter 3 The Search For Shu

After they arrived to Mexico they met with Cooza after they told him what was going on with Shu and they told him alot about Shu then they set out into the jungle to find the Snake pit and to find Shu but Valt didn't care about what happens to Shu, he didn't show any emotions instead he showed faked emotions that weren't real but he did this so that the others wouldn't notice despite the fact he feels empty and numb about 10 minutes later they found the Snake pit and they saw a bey stadium , they were in shock but they more surprised when they saw a someone wearing a grey suit with a white sleeveless coat and also wearing a grey and red mask.

Valt was the first to react so that the others could not see through his fake emotions and start to question him.

Valt: hey who are you!

Red Eye: I'm Red Eye  *takes out Legend Spriggan*

Everyone was in shock to see that Red Eye had Legend Spriggan and upset them alot

Valt: hey that's my friend's bey and where is Shu!?

Red Eye: the Shu Kurenai you've known is gone , he was to weak to wield Legend Spriggan

Everyone: What!!!

Valt: that can't be true , alright then I'll challenge you and if I you give me Shu's bey back

Red Eye: fine if I win you and everyone else leave and never return

Valt: fine *takes his bey and launcher out*

Red Eye: *takes his launcher our*

Nov's pov
Red Eye and Valt were at the
stadium ready to launch their so everyone counted down,
Everyone: 3,2,1
Red Eye and Valt: let it rip!!!
Red Eye and Valt launched their beys into the stadium , both beys were moving fast but legend Spriggan was moving counter  clockwise which took everyone by surprise even Valt , Spriggan dodged all of Valkyrie's attacks and hit the edge of the stadium which caused it to move fast and hit Valkyrie knocking it out in a ring out finish , Valt was taken by surprise then again Valt pretended to show his emotions so no one would think that he was emotionless and so that no one would know that he is pain because they are the cause the of his pain but still Valt can feel his heart growing darker and darker.

Valt's pov
I couldn't believe that Shu was gone but then I'm only showing my fake emotions then I challenged him to a beybattle to get Shu's bey but that failed because I lost the match but wasn't showing my real emotions then again I was emotionless so pretend to hide my emotions from the others because they were the ones who are causing me pain and I can feel my heart growing darker and darker because of the pain Im in and it gets worse with each passing day that goes by.

Nov's pov
Before everyone knew it Red Eye was gone but they weren't leaving just so they entered the Snake pit and were met with Ashtem and the other members holding shadow versions of their beys before long Ashtem made a promise to them that if they defeat the members then they will be able to challenge Red Eye again so they accepted the challenge but little did they know is that Valt's heart was growing darker and darker.

Will they be able challenge Red Eye again?

Will they be able to see through Valt's fake emotions?

           TO BE CONTINUED

(I'm so happy that I was able to update the this book and I hope you all enjoy it)

(Bye!!!)