Three

After my encounter with Liam, I was relieved to see that nobody in my second class had tattoos on their necks or an overwhelming amount of metal in their faces. I crossed my fingers, hoping that Niall and Liam were the only ones I had to worry about. As my third class came around, I stepped into the classroom and there sat a tattooed and pierced boy, in the back row. He had no vibrant colors in his hair, but he did have lip ring on the right side of his bottom lip, just like Liam. His ears were stretched, but no bigger than a dime.

I felt like these kinds of boys were multiplying by the second; Almost like bunnies.

During attendance, he spoke his name and fed my curiosity. Louis, and the only reason he spoke it was because the teacher called him Lewis and he corrected her. When my name was called, I smiled and said, "Here!" not wanting to repeat English class. The class, Algebra 3, flew by quickly and I didn't talk to Louis until five minutes before the bell when I felt him pulling at my hair.

"How do you get your hair to curl like this?" He spoke, with a smirk. I turned and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I washed it and it dried like this." I replyed, my annoying Emma voice had filled my ears and made me cringe on the inside. He only smirked and continued pulling at the lock. He'd make it straight, then releasing it and watch it bounce back into a curl.

"I wonder how it keeps its shape, even if I pull on it..." His curiosity was a disease. My mind wondered to what the logical reason would be. When the bell rang, Louis and I walked out together. He wasn't a very chatty guy, I was perfectly fine with that.

We followed the flow of hallway traffic to the lunch room, where Louis departed me without a word and made his way to a table. I spotted Niall and Liam sitting at that table. I knew that they were friends, with identical appearances. I was going to head straight into the line for food, but someone grabbed my wrist and stopped me. The hand around my arm belonged to Liam, he motioned to sit in the chair next to him. I hesitated, but eventually sat down and listened to their conversation, something about a party. It was almost as if I blinked and a fourth boy, with jet black hair, was sitting across the table. He had a septum piercing, nothing else, to my surprise his neck wasn't covered in tattoos, but a tattoo with four different skulls played on his collar bone from his shirt. His rolled up sleeves gave me a clear view at the different colored art on his arms.

"So, are you guys going to introduce me to this beauty?" My eyes broke their concentration on his body.

"This is Emma," Niall nodded at me, causing the boy to smirked, his hand shot up to a wave.

"I'm Zayn."

Then, as if it never ended, another boy walked up. He had much more hair, longer than the other boys. His was curly, pushed up on top of his head, it was messy but in a purposeful way. He had a lip ring on the left, an eyebrow piercing on the right and a brooding look on his face. Tattoos, of course, danced up his neck, and down his arms, shown by unbuttoned sleeves that were pushed up. Under his shirt, I could see a hint of more tattoos and I didn't expect anything less.

He sat down at the table and started to complain about something. He acted as though I wasn't even at the table and he continued to ignore me until lunch ended. I felt hurt by this, all the other boys made an effort to introduce themselves, whereas he avoided eye contact and conversing with me.

I walked to my last class of the day, both Niall and the brooding guy were in it. During it, I learned his name was Harry, and the 'get to know you' activity taught me that he didn't really care. He gave off that tone so it wasn't hard to guess, and I'm almost positive he doesn't like me in the slightest. He must have been having a rough first day and maybe I should give him a second chance. I spent the whole class deciding on what to think; Was he really just an asshole or was he having a bad day? I came to the conclusion that I didn't know him well enough to know what was going on.