The true beginning

That was the intro and now the true beginning will start. This chapter will give more detail on the demon and how they meet. Also thanks to XxShinsou_HitoshixX for your OC and sorry that he isn't as active in the story but he will in the furture. ENJOY
================================

"(M/N)!!!!!!! Get your dirtting ass but down here before I stab you hundred times!!"

Love you too dad, not.

Today is another day full of shit. With parents kicking and friends bullying me. *sigh* When will this end.

Getting ready, I head down the stairs and was meant with kick to the stomach.

"hey bitch of a brother, get out of my way before I grab a knife and kill you."

This is my sister, she's always trying to find a way to start cutting me up, but fortauly for me she just all talk.

I got out of her way and started to quickly walk towards the door, before they notice. And good thing they didn't see me.

As soon I was out of the house I started to run, I always never like to be home. My parents would always kick and ignore me.

School was even worst. The teachers, the kids, even the principal would make fun of me and beat me in anyway possible.

The only person who gives some kind of attention is Zero. He would always be sleeping and what not, but would at less notice me and smile at me once in a while.

Anyways, as I got to the front of the school, kids immdelty started to call me names and throwing things at me.

Running past them, I head towards the classroom.

There I saw Zero lazying around.

"Hi Zero, um.. how's are you doing."

"Sleepy..zzzz"

"O-okay"

Leaving it at that, the school day pasted by. And once again people kept kicking me, messing with me, and more hurtful things.

Leaving the school I was kicked to the ground.

"Look who we got here, it's the asshole of a boy (M/N)"

"Please Alex, I'm going to get more beatings if I get home late."

Alex is one of my ex-friends, now my worst bullies I have.

"You really think I care about your feelings. Hell, you even deverse a life. Just go fucking die already you piece of shit."

Alex then started to kick and throw punches at me.

"Well I'm done here so.... go die."

Slowly getting up I walk home, not prepared for what will happen.

《Time skip》

Quietly opening the door, I sneakily try to go to my room. But lucky wasn't on my side.

Feeling something grab me, I froze.

"Where you think your going. Your late and we couldn't get a beating on you this morning."

"H-hi Father"

"Who are you calling father."

"N-no one sir"

"Time for the beating"

Adding more strength to his hold, he begin to dragging me to the basement. Dropping me on the ground, he went to a table on the other side of room.

"Now which to use knifes, wips, or punches. How about..all of them."

Grabbing the items he needed. He started to stab, punch and wip me.

The screams and cries lasted for hours. Blood went everywhere, the floor, walls, roof, everywhere.

Once father leave, I was left there crying.

I want to leave, what did I do to deverse this. I could never hurt anyone. I'll leave, leave from here and never turn back.

Painfully getting up, I went to my room, packing the needed items for my survival.

I head out to a near by forest.

《Time skip》

It's been a few weeks since I've left home. It was hard at first but, I got use to it.

The animals still attackes me, but not that badly. No one as gone out looking for me.

Until now

It was late at night. Trying to get some sleep in tree, I heard foot steps coming this way. I wasn't worried at first. But that voice, made me freeze.

"Hey bitch, where you at. I'm going beat you dead this time!!"

No no no, gotta run, gotta run.

Falling out of the tree I begin to run. Foot steps begin to grow closer. Tripping over a branch I began to panic.

Leave me alone, leave me alone.

*scream*

W-what was that.

"I know your out there."

Suddenly everything went quiet. I never liked the quiet. It reminds me of all the torture in my life.

*scream*

No no, no more,

*scream*

I don't like it

*monster*
*why don't you die*

Quiet, QUIET!!!

"Everyone hates you."

Where's that voice coming from. I can't see him.

"Everyone wants you dead."

I KNOW THAT

"I can help you, I can make your life better."

And why would you so that.

"Your different from other mortals."

How

"Your not really sane, but you have no sins on you. Your not even human."

So what aren't you human too.

"HAHAHA, ME, human, you have to be kidding. You know how people say that the supernatural aren't real. Well that's a lie. I'm what you call a demon."

A demon... I-I

"So do want my help or not. If not your dead."

Foot steps got closer by the second. It made panic.

F-fine help me.

The demon smirk at the words as my vision black.

You cursed your fate

I wish that I never meant that demon, he made my life better but worst at same time.