Prologue

~Prologue~

-No ones P.O.V-

Blood.... Blood everywhere. The poor girl just didn't know what she walked into. Well until it was too late.

It was a cold December night. Actually, today was the salmon haired teens 15th birthday. Today was December 28th after all. This girl known as Mizukie was heading home after shopping for some things her parents needed, but she already new what they were planing. Like every year, her parents and little brother would plan some sort of surprise party for her. Its not that she hated them, she just thought it was a waist of money and time. But her parents insisted on having one any way. Well, while she was walking home she kept having weary feeling that something bad was going to happen. She just shook that feeling away and continued to walk home. When she got to her front door that feeling rose in her again. But again she just shook it off.

"I'm home!"

She yelled as she walked through the door and softly shut it behind her. She waited for any response, but there was none. She sighed silently and walked to her kitchen. She was waiting for confetti and horns to be blown in her face but what she seen was far from happy, but so close to being surprised......in the worst way possible. There lying right by her feet was her beloved parents and 6 year old brother in three huge puddles of blood and there bodies spread across the floor as if they were thrown there like garbage. She darted to her mom and dad and began to shake them furiously. When they didn't move she went to her little brother and just like her mom and dad, there was no sign of life in him at all.

"This..... This cant be happening! It just cant!"

She yelled, as she stood up from the bloody mess and leaned against the door frame. Tears started to bluer her vision. Not long until they began to poor from her eyes. She fell to her knees and looked down at her now blood covered close. She brought her hands up to her face and saw that they were no different. She whipped the tears from her eyes using the back of her hand. Still getting blood on her cheeks.

"Who do this?"

Mizukie said through clenched teeth as she balled her fist and punched the wall. So hard, she left a hole in it. But before she could hurt herself anymore she heard someone laugh and when she looked up all she saw was a little flame floating in front of her. She lifted her hands to touch it but before she could it got larger and brighter. She backed her hand up. Not because it burned. No, actually the flame didn't hurt her at all. The reason she backed her hand up was because she heard the laugh again, but this time more clearer.

"You poor girl. What a sad thing to happen to such a young and beautiful girl....... Do you hate it?"

She looked at the blue flame with confusion, but for some reason she wasn't surprised by it. She thought about the question it just asked her and thought......

"What is there to hate? I don't know who did this so why show ha-"

She was broke from her train of thought by the voice that was coming from the fire.

"Admit it. You hate the fact that your family is dead, are you not?"

Mizukie thought for a moment an then shook her head.

"Yes, I do hate it.....but there is nothing I could do now but just to except it."

She looked down in shame, knowing there is nothing she could do now or could have done for the matter. She was just some week human like any other 15 year old girl.

"No. Your wrong my dear. There is something you can do for your family, but I have to make sure I can trust you enough to do what needs to be done to bring your family back to life. Now Mizukie, do you trust me?"