Long Time No See

-Mizukies P.O.V-
When I looked back, I was too shocked for words. I blinked a few times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. Sure enough...It was real...He was really standing there, his hand tightly gripping my wrist.
"Rin..."
It came out in more of a uncalming tone then I hoped. When I looked into his eyes I could tell he wasn't happy. I turned me head to the side so I wouldn't have to feel so...so....Guilty...
"Look...I know what I did was wrong but-"
"But what Mizukie? Do you really understand what you did? Or how much danger you put everyone in?"
I just kept my head down to the side, hearing what I need to hear.
"You just don't understand Rin...."
I could tell I was just making thing worse, so I was going to apologize and hopefully tell him everything he needed to know. But....A hand was placed on my shoulder and pulled me back a few inches.
"Long time no see my dear.~"
He whispered not even two inches away from my ear. A shiver ran down my spine as I quickly jumped in front of Rin glaring and non other then Lucifer himself. Satan.
"Oh whats this?~ Your standing up for my sweet little boy?~ How cute this is. How cute this is indeed!~"
He smiled widely as he walked closer to us. With every step he took, I got closer to Rin. That's when he took his hand in mine and squeezed it tightly.
"I will admit..You did a good job with bringing Rin here...Not how I wanted, but you did it non the least!~"
I could feel Rins grip loosen so I turned my attention to him and saw nothing but sadness.
"Mizukie...What is he talking about...."
I clenched my teeth and glared at the white haired male. (A/N: I'm going by what he looks like in the pic I posted with this chapy!~ If you don't think it suits him well you can use your wonderful imagination to fix him up!~)
"Shut the hell up! If I known the spawns of Satan were capable of controlling their power the way they do I would have never agreed to this!"
He smirked, crossing his arm as he just kept walking our way.
"Tsc, tsc, tsc. Do you not remember the reason you agreed in the first place? The little deal we made? Hahaha, cause I sure didn't!~"
Memories of my family flashed through my mind. Seeing them smiling, straight to their bloody bodies sprawled out on the ground. Then him....Satan being there standing over them.
"And to think. You actually went along with everything. What a naive girl you are." My grip on Rins hand faded. I felt as if the reality of this dark world had finally hit me..... And it did.
"What.....What are you trying to say?"
My blood began to run cold. Adrenaline was rushing through my veins as I clenched my teeth, glaring at the demon as if my stare would set him to a blaze.
"It's pretty obvious don't you think. I mean why would I be there at the crime Sean of your family other than having something to gain from it. Yes, I killed your family. And the thing I gained was you!"
He waved his hand towards Rin and I, sending us a good hundred feet away from where we originally stood. I was to distraught to even move. I saw Rin slowly get up, couching up blood with every move he made. And all I did.... way lay there. I've fucked up enough..... There's nothing I can do anymore.....
"Mizukie! Are you okay?"
I could hear Rin say repeatedly. I just couldn't find the.... Meaning to move. That's when I heard them. The voices of my mom, dad, and little brother. Courageing words going through my mind. Anything a loving family would say to their daughter and older sister. But they new my situation. And seeing as what what's going on, I wouldn't think these a lot of people that are going through what I am...
"You can do it sweetie. We believe in you!"
This were the last words I heard until I finally looked up, seeing Ring hanging from the grip of his... Father. Gaining the connection between everyone in True Cross Academy finally made me understand that life is precious. Even before my parents were killed I always thought that at some point. But now, seeing what my life has become and the road it led me to..... I understand that everyone on this planet was put here for a reason! And I'll be damned if anyone is going to take another ones life for something so stupid right in front of my eyes!!!! I slowly stood up, ripping off any sign of cancellation of my actual power. In a bright red flash, my school uniform was replaced with my old kimono from the last time I was in this horrid place. My feathers became more demonic with my tail flapping violently on the side. I opened my eyes to reveal deadly chrisom orbs. I wrapped my fingers around the handle of my sword, unsheathing it in a swift motion. I will admit.... this was a stupid idea. Using this much of my power can cause me to completely loose it.... And loosing it just means I fell for Satan's puny schemes again. But I know I can do it. I can use the short time I have and save Rin and everyone I care about. There's no one in this world that can stop me!
"I'm going to take you down and take Rin back with me!!!"
I ran as fast as I could to the demonic white haired male. Clenching my teeth just as tight as I held my sword.
"Hahaha! You stupid girl! Do you really think I would teach you something that would be able to take me down?!? You are to full of yourself Mizukie!"
He raised his free hand and sent a huge ball of hells flame my way. But going to a school for exorcist had its benefits.

To be continued in chapter 11 ~What I've Learned~