E X P O S E D

After school, Chanyeol packs up his things and leaves. Crap I'm going to be late! Is the only thing Chanyeol's thinking as he hates that guilt of being late. When he steps outside, he takes off his glasses and puts on sunglasses still trying to hide his identity but not be blinded by the brightness of the sun.

"Chanyeol!" A voice calls out and Chanyeol runs over to the black Chevy with a familiar woman in the driver's seat.

"Sorry I'm late, Irene noona," Chanyeol frowns.

"Don't way sorry to me, say sorry to the photographers," Irene drives to the modeling company building. Chanyeol digs through his backpack and pulls out a comic book for the time being as he's very bored, but he gets lost in the book to concentrate on what else is going on. "Chanyeol... Chanyeol... Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol picks his head up and sees the giant building, they arrived. Chanyeol grabs all his belongings and Irene forcefully pulls Chanyeol to where they need to be at.

"I'm sorry we're late," Irene apologizes and so does Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol, Jesus Christ it's about time! Get changed, the Tommy Hilfiger Korean magazine is going to be here in five minutes!" One of the company's employees shouts and Chanyeol runs to the dressing rooms, he sees his clean clothes and changes. When he steps out the changing room, one of the makeup ladies apply some makeup onto Chanyeol's face. Irene comes into the room and sees Chanyeol's tense.

"You'll do fine," Irene reassures while rubbing Chanyeol's back.

"Thank you, noona," Chanyeol smiles. He steps out of the room and lets out a sigh. The magazine company photographers walk over to Chanyeol to greet them. The photoshoot begins and Chanyeol follows along at what they want.

-

Sehun wonders where Chanyeol went off to, he remembers Chanyeol running out of school as fast as he can before anyone else could.

"Have you guys seen Chanyeol?" Sehun asks his friends.

"No," Junmyeon answers.

"We lost our puppy?!" Jongin wonders.

"He must've gone home, don't worry to much," Luhan tries to calm everybody down, mostly Jongin.

"Can we get food?" Baekhyun questions the group and the group all agree. The group all head out of school and go to a near restaurant.

"I'm starving," Tao complains.

"We all are," Junmyeon snaps back.

They enter the restaurant and they get the biggest table.

"I'm sad that Chanyeol isn't here," Luhan frowns.

"Yeah," Kyungsoo agrees as he reads the menu.

Sehun gets bored and he pulls out his phone, he got a new notification from the news.

"Sehun, put your phone away!" Junmyeon commands.

"Give me a second, I'm reading something," Sehun pleads but Minseok just looks at Sehun confused.

"You, reading?" Minseok asks.

"Yes," Sehun nods.

"What does it say?" Jongdae questions.

"A new model debuted," Sehun answers.

"What? Give me the phone!" Junmyeon demands and Sehun hands the phone over.

A new model for Tommy Hilfiger Korean magazine has people everywhere asking for more.

The debut of model, Piao Can Lie, has everyone craving for the young model. Only being in high school, he has already gain popularity in such a short time.

Fans everywhere know very little on the model, but the fans love how incredibly handsome he is

"He is very handsome," Kyungsoo painfully agrees.

"There are so many puppies! When Chanyeol comes to school tomorrow I'm telling him about this, he's going to freak!" Jongin squeals in excitement.

"Well don't scare the poor kid," Junmyeon pleads.

"I'm not," Jongin rolls his eyes playfully.

The guys all get their food but Sehun has strange feeling about the model, he seems... familiar but he can't quite remember who he resembles. The boys get their food and have lively conversations, Junmyeon and Jongdae bicker as well but the other boys are so used to it. Junmyeon pays the food bill and they leave the restaurant, the group bid their fair wells and depart. While Sehun is walking home, he decides to look at more pictures of Can Lie. Sehun examines the model again and he knows why Can Lie looks familiar.

Piao Can Lie is Park Chanyeol.