L O V E R S

The day goes by and Sehun feels really bad for Chanyeol because of what happened at lunch. Sehun walks down the school hallway but feels something cling onto him, he turns around and sees none other than, Chanyeol.

"Sehun," Chanyeol feels really fidgety as he holds onto Sehun.

"Are you okay? You're shaking," Sehun puts his hand onto Chanyeol's. "Are you still traumatized from lunch?"

Chanyeol nods, Sehun sighs and lets Chanyeol hold onto him. Sehun walks to his locker and Chanyeol follows him, like a puppy.

"Want to grab food after this, you didn't eat lunch," Sehun questions.

"I'm only craving a bubble tea," Chanyeol answers. Chanyeol really knows how to hit Sehun's heart, his love for bubble tea is the same as his love for his dog, infinite.

"Let's go then!" Sehun smiles.

"Are you serious?!" Chanyeol gets all giddy. Sehun nods and he grabs Chanyeol's hand firmly, they walk out of school and lace their fingers together. Sehun intends to show Chanyeol his favorite bubble tea restaurant, where he goes basically every day.

"They have so many choices, but don't take an hour even though it's hard to choose," Sehun warns and opens the restaurant door.

"Okay," Chanyeol nods, the pair walk in the restaurant casually.

Chanyeol feels a lot of eyes on him as he looks around the room, the pair wait in line to order. Sehun places his hands on Chanyeol's dainty waist, Chanyeol moves up in line to the order counter.

"Oh my god!" The barista shouts but covers her mouth afterward, "Piao Can Lie, I'm a big fan!"

"Thank you," Chanyeol flashes his toothy smile, the barista looks like she's having a panic attack.

"W-What would you like?" The barista stutters.

"Umm.. a passion fruit bubble tea and.. what do you want?" Chanyeol looks at Sehun who's still has his hands around his waist.

"Let's see, I'll have the same," Sehun orders and Chanyeol gets out his wallet. "Baby, what are you doing?"

"I'm paying," Chanyeol answers as he digs for his card. Sehun pulls out his wallet and places the card on the counter.

"Already got it," Sehun rubs Chanyeol's side which has the older smiling. The two wait but already get impatient. The pair get eyed down by people in the restaurant, Sehun notices that Chanyeol's nervous so he lets go off the elder's waist but Chanyeol puts Sehun's hands where they were before. "Don't you want less people to look at you?"

"They can stare, after what happened at lunch, I can handle a few looks here and there," Chanyeol answers.

"Okay," Sehun leaves his hands where they are. Chanyeol runs his big hands on top of Sehun's, Sehun rests his head on Chanyeol's broad shoulder.

"Oh Sehun and Park Chanyeol," The barista calls out their names and the two grab their drinks, they leave the store and get a grip onto each other's hands.

The two walk back to Chanyeol's house because it's closer.

"Hey, Chanyeol," Sehun looks at the older.

"Yes?" Chanyeol answers.

"Why did you not tell us about you being a model?" Sehun questions. Chanyeol lets out a sigh.

"I haven't told anybody about me being a model because I'm scared of what people are going to respond as, people are very judgmental and they only want to believe what they think. With that, I've always hid my I guess other life away," Chanyeol answers as he drops his head.

"You hide what you love out of fear?" Sehun questions. "Isn't that hard?"

"Well as much as I would love to share my interests, I try to keep them on the down low but there has been times to where I really want to express myself but I don't," Chanyeol replies.

"You don't need to keep your interests hidden from me, I love hearing you expressing what you like. Every time you do, you get smiley and eyes light up with excitement," Sehun smiles. "That's what I love about you the most."

Chanyeol looks a little teary as Sehun takes a drink of his bubble tea, "Thank you, Sehun."

"You're welcome, Chanyeol," Sehun smiles. The two walk back with huge smiles on their faces as they drink their bubble tea.