BQ 2

"Hey, Hansol!" Joshua raised his hand towards Vernon so that he can see Joshua. Vernon saw Joshua then walk to him and sit beside him after that.

"What's up?"

The first question coming from Joshua but Vernon ignore him. He took his hand phone and begin to open his Instagram.

Joshua saw Vernon ignore then give an awkward expression. "Okay?" Joshua said it softly then continue to eat.

"Excuse me?" One of the girl said it loudly that makes everyone giving attention to them and so do Vernon and Joshua that makes them raised their head.

"His my fucking boyfriend bitch and don't you try to touch him or else I will cut down all your finger and feed it to my dog. Got it?" The girl warning and gives a furious eyes to the boy.

That boy is Seungkwan.

Vernon look closely to Seungkwan. "Oh shit," Vernon mumble.

"Hansol, isn't that your girlfriend at there? And why the nerd boy also there?" Joshua ask while Vernon just ignore him.

Seungkwan came closer to Vernon girlfriend. He smirk. "Try me."

The girl scoffed. "Look, I know your status is and don't make me exposed who you really are," the girl said in anger.

Seungkwan smile. "Just tell them. I don't even fucking care..." Seungkwan said. The girl is about to yell until Vernon shows up in front of them.

"Dahyun," Vernon walk and stand beside Seungkwan so do Joshua.

"Oh? Oppa?"

Seungkwan see Vernon from the side and he already melt. How can that boy is so hot plus one?

Seungkwan try not to gives himself a high hope that Vernon came to him because he want to save him from getting hurt from Dahyun.

"Why are you yelling at here?" Vernon ask while Dahyun just give him a smile.

"To not let this whore touch my boyfriend of course," Dahyun said and give Seungkwan a rolled eyes.

Seungkwan tried to calm and hold his tears. He's hurt and he knows that. He let himself scoff after Dahyun said that.

"Whore? Mirror yourself first bitch," Seungkwan say her back and it seems that Dahyun has taken back what Seungkwan said.

Vernon looked at Seungkwan and back to Dahyun. "Dahyun, this boy has no related in my job. You are my slave and my fucking girlfriend for fuck sake, why you're so serious about this? Even tho we're in relationship, that doesn't mean that we're actually has feeling for each other,"

Dahyun seems shocked what Vernon said. "Excuse me?" Dahyun disbelief.

Vernon sigh. "I thought you are good bitch but nah~ You're fired. And for more-"

Before Vernon continue to speak more, Dahyun slapped on his face. Vernon touch his cheek then smirk.

"Good to know that we're break up." Dahyun said then leave.

Everyone in the café whispered each other and Vernon can already heard the gossip from them.

On the other hand, Seungkwan just stood there and watched the moment ago. He don't know that should he be happy? Or sad?

Seungkwan look at Vernon and so do Vernon. They looked each other and that makes Joshua clear his throat.

"Um, what are you two doing? And what the actual fuck happen just now man? Dahyun is your slave? Seriously? How can she- Hey! Where are you guys going?" Joshua not finished his word and his eyes followed Vernon and Seungkwan left from that café.

Vernon took Seungkwan wrist and go somewhere. Seungkwan just follow him without asking and it seems that Vernon take him to the rooftop.

"Why are we doing here?" Seungkwan after a long silence.

Vernon walk closely to Seungkwan and that makes Seungkwan heartbeat beating so fast.

"Why you want to be my slave?" The first question from Vernon.

Seungkwan hesitate. "Because I'm....a gay?"

Vernon scoff. "That's it?"

Seungkwan nod.

"You can't be my slave. You're nerd and innocent. You are bookworm too and I will not be studying with you 24/7." Vernon state a reason.

Seungkwan disbelief. "Kimbap kidding me?"

Vernon smirk and he want to test Seungkwan.

"Jejuboy, I already say this a thousand times,your body is LOW quality. I don't need you." Vernon said.

Seungkwan scoff.

"I'm the BEST quality!" Seungkwan state.

Vernon smirk. "Speak dirty talk to me, then I'll accept you."

Seungkwan a little bit shocked and hesitate. "Dirty..talk?"

"Yes. Dirty talk. Why? You can't dirty talk? Or you never dirty talk before?" Vernon ask.

Seungkwan try to defend himself. "I can dirty talk okay? I'm not a nerd or a bookworm." Seungkwan lied.

Vernon chuckled. "Prove it."

Seungkwan pulled Vernon wrist and make Vernon body so near to him. He hold Vernon butts and Vernon can feel Seungkwan bulge.

"I will ride you, daddy."

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Lololol

This book need Jisoo blessed

I'm not good at English so read at your own RISK

fyi, this is my first time writing smut and my imagine is not good lol even tho i watch so many po-

Happy reading =)