Saved

Carson: here is this enough proof

Officer: I need to see birth certificates, that or the victim will have to admit to her lie if it is a lie

Annie: VICTIM SHES NOT A VICTIM SHES MY SISTER I DID NOTHING TO HER

Hayley: OK fine, I lied. she really upset me though, she didn't rape me.

Officer: Young lady you could've gotten your sister is some real big trouble.

Hayley: Yeah I KNOW IM NOT PERFECT

Annie: Hayley calm down

Hayley: NO (runs into street with lots of traffic)

Annie: HAYLEYYYYY (runs and grabs her from the road then races her home)

Annies POV

The fact that Hayley just about killed herself ON PURPOSE is going to haunt me for the rest of my life. I knew this would happen, I knew Hayley would grow up to be like Caleb and I cant let that happen. Im taking her to do fun stuff tomorrow, stuff that could hopefully knock this depression right out of her system. I just dont want her to kill herself like Caleb did. I remember the night I found him.

FLASHBACK

Annie: Caleb were home

Hayley: Yeah Mom and Dad dropped us off because we didn't want to go to the store haha

Annie: Caleb? Where are you? If you jump scare us I swear your getting it.

Calebs POV

I heard Annie and Hayley calling my name trying to find me. I knew I had to do it before it was to late. I took the sharpest knife in the kitchen. Im scared, scared of leaving this family. But I have no other choice. I raise the knife to my arm, then I think about it. If i stab myself multiple times they wont be able to keep me alive. I lowered the knife down to my stomach. Then back to my arm. I didn't know what to do. Then Annie and Hayley entered the kitchen. I had to do it. I oulled my arm back and dug deep into my stomach. I screamed but couldnt tell if it was me or not because it was drowned out by Hayley and Annies higher pitched yells and cries. I fell hard, blackening out, I woke up, under ground. Everyone thinks im dead. I have NO way out of here.

Annie's POV

I still feel like hes alive, I visit his grave daily, sometimes I hear someone yelling mine or Hayleys name and it sounds just like Caleb. I've told mom and dad that he might've been in a coma and they didn't know it but they don't believe me. Those plans I have with Hayley arent really gonna be fun. It'll be hard work and you'll never guess what it is I plan on doing....

THE NEXT DAY

Annie: Hayley wake up

Hayley: what is it time to leave?

Annie: yes we have to go by the store to pick up somethings and i think Luke is coming to help

Hayley: Annie, they locked Calebs coffin

Annie: I have the key, i found it the day after his funeral, they forgot to put it in with him

Hayley: ok can i least have something to eat before we leave

Annie: well go get something

Hayley: ok