Chapter 1

I walk out of the Apple store with a new iPhone 8 Plus I look down at the phone in my hands and grin. The first phone I ever purchased by myself. I was proud of myself. I was proud I could afford it with my hard earned money as well. Starting work at the diner when I was 16 helped I started saving and finally I could buy things on my own.

I never had the chance to before. I couldn't afford it and the boys had always just bought me stuff. Now that I was on my own I had to survive on my own money for things. My dad gave me complete access to the savings account he had for me and with my new job I was confident I could make it.

I climb into my white 2008 Hyundai Sonata that I had just purchased that morning for only $3,500 I had seen the car for sale in someone lawn and quickly called in and got it the same day. I had a car and a new phone and now I was going to move into my new apartment. All by myself. I bite my lip my stomach tightening at the realization I'd be alone now. But isn't that what I wanted?

Yes and no. I wanted all the fighting and drama to end. And by ending things. It did. Things starting going downhill and most of the boys could not handle their jealousy. I finally drew the line two weeks ago after there was a huge brawl after I got home from a date with Luke we had thought everyone else was asleep and we were kissing on the couch and his hand had gone up my dress and my hand gone into his pants when Nathan had woken up. He started arguing with Luke and then everyone else was woken up and they all came down stairs to see what was going on. Things got heated and Nathan threw the first punch.

I tried to help but I got caught up into the middle of the brawl and a couple punches had landed on me my nose was bloodied and my lip was cut. I'm still not sure who was the one who had actually punched me but I had enough. I had gone straight to my room. refusing any help or apology.

I sat in the bath and cried.

I sat in the bath and wondered to myself how things had gotten so sour. When did things go from being so happy and in love to jealousy and hatred.

I knew to myself this was toxic. To me and to everyone involved. I had requested a break the next morning.

"I don't think a break is necessary." North automatically replied.

"I think it is." I had insisted.

"I don't think a break is necessary because I think we should break up. End this all together."

Tears had automatically stung my eyes. I didn't want things to end forever.

"Sang we've all discussed it last night and we all agree that this is not working for any of us anymore." Kota says.

"Our brotherhood has been torn apart in this relationship. We need to fix things. And we think by ending things with you it'll help." Victor says.

After a second I nod. "I agree."

"You do?" Gabriel asks he eyes widening.

"Things have been bad for a while. I've known this and I know you all think the same." Nods around the room. "I've already looked at some apartments last night in bed just let me know when you need me to leave." I say.

"So soon?" Luke asks.

"It'll be better that way." I say nodding.

"Is a month enough time to get you situated?" Owen asks his steel eyes meeting mine.

"That should be enough time." I say nodding.

"Ok we"ll give you that amount of time to be moved out. If you need anymore time feel free to ask Miss Sorensen." I flinch as he reverts back to the formal name he used to call me years ago.

"Of course Mr. Blackbourne." I say cooly not missing a beat. He doesn't look surprised with the name. He probably expected it.

A week later the Blackbourne team was requested for a very large mission in Europe and quickly left except for Sean who had to make final arrangements at work. We talked a few times everything was civil he helped me get to work a few times but that was it.

A few days ago when he was driving me to work he asked about my new apartment. "Sergeant Jasper it's a small one bedroom one bathroom apartment." I tell him.

"That place sounds familiar. I can't put my finger on it." He says.

"Dr. Roberts suggested it actually." I tell him.

"Oh did he now? You still talk to him?"

"Only sometimes. Mrs. Rose had an appointment at the hospital and I accompanied her." I say. Mrs. Rose had hired me as her on-call interpreter a few months ago.

I drive into the parking lot of my new apartment and quickly see the movers I had hired all climbing into the moving van. I quickly jump out of my car after parking and go to greet them.

"Oh hey Miss Sang. We just got done." Chuck says grinning out the open window of the car.

"Ooh I wish I was here to help." I say a little deflated.

"Eh we decided to come early and do it for you. A pretty little lady shouldn't get her hands dirty doing men's work." He says.

"Oh well thanks?" I say awkwardly. I pull out a hundred dollar bill from my back pocket and hand it to the closest man. "Please split this between you all thank you so much for your help"

"Ma'am you already tipped each of us." One of them says.

As all the other mean shush him I say. "Oh it's fine. Thank you again. Have a good day." I quickly say blushing. They leave after that and I grab my bag from inside my car and go up to my apartment. I grin at my white door, the door that leads to my freedom and individuality. When I open the door I can't help but grin to myself. It's just how I pictured it would be. Maybe a little empty but that's expected by how little stuff I actually had.

I go to my bra to grab my phone so I can take a picture but find it missing. I check my pockets and dig though my bag and come up empty handed. I sigh and head back out the door. Quickly slamming into the wall- Er a large man? I look up at see dark hair, tattoos and a wide grin.

Please 1 comment to continue

Sorry for the crappy introductions it'll get better after this.
Thanks for reading! XXX