Chapter-25

Tiara's POV•••°°°

I reach the pastry shop and as soon as I open the door,the smell of the chocolate pastries and muffins run threw my nostrils which form water in my mouth and made me hungry. 'I wish I could have them '.I walk inside and kept on staring at those muffins and pastries imagining them inside my mouth.

But soon my imagination broke when Flint yelled out my name,"Hey Tiara,I am here"I saw him sitting at one of the corner table.

I walk towards the table and said,"hey sorry I am late but its all your friend's fault and thanks for calling me out or else I was so lost looking at those pastries and muffins imaging them inside my mouth"then I took my seat on the opposite side.

He smile to my words,"okay so then do you want to eat for real?"he asked

If he is offering me then, why not after all they are pastries and muffins and I cannot deny it when it comes to them so without any shame or hesitation ,"okay,why not?"was my reply with a full grin on my face.

"okay then I'll place our order and be right back,oh yes do want anything to drink"he asked before making his way to the counter to place our order.

"yes please strawberry milkshake"I said

"okay be right back"and he walk away.

After he went to place our order,I turn my head towards the huge glass building in front of me. I think it has more then ten to fifteen no its more.....which is like a hotel and of course it belong to Drew. How many years would have taken him to build this ?I can't imagine how much money he had spend to build this enomorous) building up like it stood today .Also how much employees are exactly in there working under different departments,Gosh!!he is really Courageous and smart enough to control all the different employees here,if it was me,I wouldn't be able to....then my eyes land on Drew,who was looking extremely hot and sexy in his black suit with his tie lossely)hanging around his neck and two of his shirt button were open .I guess he must have been extremely busy because he seems to be tired no more like frustrated ....

Wait frustrated,why is he frustrated?did someone made him angry or did he lost some contracts ?I really wonder wh...wait stop,stop,stop,Tiara why are you concerned about that man,you shouldn't be,my inner side spate.

Yes,I know that but staying with him under the same roof had made me worry about him,I don't why??...I think maybe its because he doesn't know how to take care of himself and always overwork himself without caring for his health.

I was brought out from my trance,when I heard Flint voice,"sorry for keeping you waiting,okay so here is your muffins and pastries and your milkshake"he said and place all my order in front of me.

I murmured a,"thank you"which I thought that I was saying to myself .

And even if he had place those muffins and pastries in front of me,my mind was still on Drew's stress and frustrated face,millions of questions were popping out in my tiny little brain. Is he not well?is he having a headache again?did he argued with his client about some contract or did he lost a contract??millions and millions were popping out one after another.

I felt someone shaking my shoulder,I lift up my head to see a worried Flint,"hey you alright ,why aren't eating?"

"huh"I look at him with confusion as well.

"why aren't you eating?you have been murdering them since I place them in front of you"he stated with a grin.

I look down on my plate and saw the pastries and waffles were all broken and crush into pieces which has scattered all over my plate.