Chapter-35

Drew's POV°°°•••

As I walk out from the study room dragging Ken behind me,my phone began to buzz. I release Ken and grab my cellphone from my pocket and I check the caller ID ,it was Simone ,a friend of mine,a cardiologist who is currently working in Canada.

"hello"I said.

"hey mate ,how are you doing?everything well there"he asked.

"yeah everything is fin....almost fine"I responded while staring at Ken who is currently flirting with the maid, Hanna.

"okay ....so I call you to inform you about the donor"

When he said that ,many questions were running through my brain,did he found any donor?did he not found any donor ,yet...oh just shut up,everything will be fine ,be positive ,man.

"you there mate"he said which brought me back to reality .

"yeah,so what were you saying about the donor?"I asked calmly.

"do you remember Jane my wife,who is a nurse at the St. Maria Hospital in New Jersey "

Yeah,of course I remember her,how can I forget her ,who kicked our asses in the club,"yeah ,I remember her"I responded with a smile.

"guess what after you told me about your girl condition and in need of a donor,I told her all about it and it seems she got a donor..."he said but I interrupted him,

"what ?your wife found a donor"I said in shock. I mean really his wife found a donor,"really I can't believe your wife did that for my girl"

"yeah me too I was shock,when she called me up and told me about the news... anyway me and my wife will be there by next week and we will discuss about the other things in details there"he stated

But just as I was about to reply ,I heard a thud sound and a painful moan inside the study,I turn to the door and suddenly I feel coldness run through my body,"Simone,I'll called you later"and I hung up. I rush to the door and dash inside then my eyes widen seeing Tiara whimpering in pain.

I got on my knees and tugged her close to me. She then grab my shirt tightly with her left hand while right hand still clung on her chest. She didn't open her eyes and her tears were brimming out from her eyes continuously .

"Tiara ...."I called out her name which made her burry her face on my chest while sobbing.

"Drew it hurts,Drew it really hurts a lo...t"she said under my chest while sobbing.

I rub her back,"sh....I won't let anything happen to you,alright"I whisper in her ears,she nodded her head before she wriggle from my chest.

"Tiara wha...."before I could complete ,she was out from my embrace.

"Dre..w I-I ca....."she said but wasn't able to continued and began to breath heavily like she is finding difficult to breath.

"Tiara..baby,are you alright?"I asked worry all over me.

She still clung on her chest,"I-I ca..n't bre...a...th.."she manage to say while stuttering.

By hearing that my eyes widen and without waiting any second,I pick her up and rush out from the study. When I came out holding Tiara on my arm,Ken came forward as he saw us,"hey what's wrong ?"he asked .

"get the car keys and drove as fast as you can to the hospital",I ordered before walking out of the penthouse. As we reach the ground floor ,I rush out holding Tiara and the driver open the door and I place her on the back seat and sat myself in beside her. I tugged her close to me.

Soon Ken came and we drove away. On our way I gave her mouth to mouth respiration ,I don't know even if that will help her a bit or not but I can't really let any chances slip so I kept on doing it until we reach the hospital.

When we reach I pick her up and went inside and called the nurse for help,soon the ward boy came with a stretcher and the nurses along with a doctor took her inside the emergency room.

Me and Ken stood outside the emergency room waiting for the doctor to come outside. In the mean time,Ashley,Carl,mom and Mr and Mrs Wilson came in.

"Drew ,what happen ??is my daughter alright?did she faint or did she have her pain again?"Mrs Wilson asked with worry and teary eyes.

I grab her arm and sat her down on the chair,"relax aunt she will be fine and yes,she have her pain again and also breathing proble...." I said but was interrupted by her,

"breathing problem...oh God please let her be okay,I can't lose my daught...er"she said and began to tear down.

I hug her and rub her back,soothing her,"she will be alright,aunt,she have to.."I said which she responded by nodding her head.

After thirty minute,the doctor came out from the emergency room,"Mr Thompson,she is asking for you"the doctor said.

I nodded my head but before I walk inside I asked him,"is she alright ,now,doctor,how is her breathing?"

He lower his head and didn't answer for a second but soon he lifted his head up,"Mr Thompson,her breathing is stable but I am afraid that she doesn't have much time left"he said,which made us all shock .

When I heard that I don't know what happen to me but my anger raise up,I grab him by his color ,"what do you mean by that??don't you ever say that ,she will live ,if I hear that again,I'll ruin your life as a doctor..."I warmed ,Ken and Carl pulled me away from the doctor.

"Drew "my mom snarl at me before turning to the doctor again," doctor ,isn't there any other way to save her?"mom asked .

The doc nodded his head,"yes we might be able to save her by transplantation but there is only little chance of her survival"he said

"what do you mean?only little chance"Mr Wilson asked with a furrow eyebrow.

"you see,even if we do the transplant it depends on the patient as well whether his or her body will accept the heart or not."he stated

"i-if her body didn't accept then ,will she..."Mr Wilson said but stop before sobbing again.

"yes,she might die or she might go into coma "he added

I had enough ,I can't hear any crap from this asshole anymore,I push passed everyone and dash inside the emergency room. When I came inside ,I saw my baby,with all oxygen mask, tubes and wires over her nose and IV drop on her wrist which bought tears in my eyes by seeing her in this condition. I couldn't stare at her like this so I turn away from her for a second and as I lift my head up,I saw her blue crystal eyes looking at me with a small smile on her lips,"Dr...ew"she called me out and within a second I ran towards her and buried my head on her chest.

She place her left hand on my head and stroke my hair,"I am fine ,Drew,don't cry"she said in a weak tone.

Still burying my head on her chest,"I promise ,I won't let anything happen to you,I'll do anything to keep you by my side,I promise"I said while sobbing.

"hmm"she hummed before she lose her conscious again.

I lifted up my head from her chest and stare at her beautiful unconscious face,"I promise Tiara,I'll save you.."I said before placing a kiss on her forehead.

********-----------********

Hey guys,another chapter again,

Hope you will enjoy reading it.

Please vote and comment on it.

love you
bunnybear209**-****-**