Little Things

A/N: My story is #1 in Bepannaah rankings on Wattpad and I feel so good, thank you so so so so much guys for all your love and support

A/N: My story is #1 in Bepannaah rankings on Wattpad and I feel so good, thank you so so so so much guys for all your love and support. I feel touched ❤️ keep motivating me, showering your love, I love you all 🤗 and so this part is dedicated to all my lovely people out there who reviewed my story and dropped in beautiful comments even the silent readers💜
Don't forget to comment on the parts you liked

WARNING 10+ It can be corny or cliched

Zoya flumped on couch, stating her presence. Her fingers carefully clasped needle tailing thread while her other hand fixed torn cloth to sew.

Adi straightened at her presence distracted from his game, stealing few glances but her eyes were strongly focused on cloth with cold hard expression filmed on features.

He titled to her side with his head leading, back straight, eyes skipping between phone and zo, failing miserably in gaining her attention.

Couple of minutes later, after he flopped springing, clearing his throat multiple times and yawning for no he reason he gave up.

Tossing his phone aside he grabbed tv remote, switched it on.

"Now they say its historical match if it's Barcelona vs Real Madrid...." the commentator's voice echoed.

Zo snapped her head at tv screen, then at adi. Sharp brown orbs throwing daggers at his cross legged figure, twinkling eyes.

Being irritated was an understatement for her. He was the one to ignite fire and now has the audacity to disregard her presence.

"Batameez insaan" she muttered in fury but he paid no heed at her words, eyes sticked to tv screen.

She grabbed remote control and switched it off, huffing.

The twinkle in his eyes vanished, changed into plane dark brown ones with frown making its presence.

He glanced directly at her knowing well but focused his gaze on his remote, tightly grasped in her palm. In one pounce his forehead smashed against arm rest. She was quick on her feet.

"Tumari problem kya hai?" He demanded rubbing skin on his forehead, erupting light tinges of pain.

"Meri problem? Aapka masla kya hai? Humara subah ka khilola toh apne hankh diya aur ab yaha mad e muqabil par nigha dal kar bhet gaye! (What's your problem? You drove my morning nap away and now sat here watching football match!)"

"MashaAllah, MashaaAllah apne toh mehfil mai chand chand laga diye..." adi exclaimed dramatically shadowing his urge to kiss her senseless, those pouting lips and irritated eyes were tingling sensations. "Now the will you..." he hand raised now with palm asking for remote.

She intentionally dropped remote on floor in way that the battery cells were released out with a clunk "opps" she said with fake apology as adi was shocked with his antiques rubbing off on her