Hi there + Introductions

28/04/2018

So I guess the first thing that you would be curious about is my name since that's the first thing that everyone asks when you meet someone new 😂

I'm Aaron.

If you haven't read my bio , this is not my real name but rather my preferred name.

I hate my real name :(

So I'm pretty sure , as you can see from the title, I am indeed genderfluid.

And for those of you who don't know what that means I'll tell you.

When a person is genderfluid this basically means that their gender changes from time to time , it is "fluid". Now that means that on some days I feel more masculine  (like a guy) or more feminine  (like a girl) or even both genders at the same time or none at all.

I am also pansexual.

Which means that I am attracted to everyone.

Wait that sounds weird 😂

Let me try and explain that better.

Well pan means "all" So I can be attracted to anyone regardless of their gender or sexual identity.

They can be a guy , a girl , transgender or anything on the spectrum, as long as we connect I could be attracted to them.

Scary fact:

This is the first time that I've ever admitted this to anyone... even if I'm not directly admitting it to you you're still reading this and finding out...

That's pretty scary for me...

So if you know me in real life please don't tell anyone, I'll come out when I'm ready :)

So yeah that's a lil about me before we get into the rest of my mind ^_^

I guess I should give "character introductions" for who you may see pretty often here(I'm not going to use anyone's real names):

Family:

Dad: Well he's my father. I have no idea what else to say 😂 Oh something you might wanna know is that I might refer to him as "Deddy" when I'm quoting something I said since that's what I call him in really life (weird I know)

Mom: My workaholic mom who really tries to balance work and home but fails miserably and work always wins. I call her "Mummy"

Ally: My older sister, she's 5 years older than me ,out of school and in another country right now so I'm kinda like the only child at the moment.Super musical and pretty much a poster child. She reminds me of Ally from Austin and Ally . Hence the name.

I love her so much but sometimes hate her since I feel like my parents are constantly comparing me to her and expect me to be like her which sucks since I'm like her exact opposite .-.

Friends(in no particular order):

Angel: My closest friend, I've known her since I was in the second grade and i cant even begin to describe how much she's done for me, she's a second sister to me. I might explain her name later on.

Sasha: Gossip Queen, Super fierce . Nuff said.

Mango: I have no idea how to describe him... um he likes to belive that he's this bad edgy guy but he's really just a fluff ball.  Smoker. Against the lgbtq+ community  (Except for lesbians I think we all know why)

Vee: SUPER AGAINST THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY AND IT GETS ON MY NERVES SO MUCH!! She's super aggressive and has a really bad temper. Is Squishy's sister.

Pikachu: Idk what to say about her... She can get really annoying sometimes. Everyone in her class hates her because she starts stupid drama and is a crybaby.

Ken: Idk if I can really call him my friend but I'm going to talk about him a lot so here he is. Is really cool to talk to. Funny. Level-headed. Anime lover.

Maria: Super smart. Typical nerd. Spanish lover. Closest with Vee.

Squishy: Has the hugest feet on the planet. Has gay tendencies and we tease him about it relentlessly. The butt of every joke. Looks like a 30 year old man but has the mentality of a ten year old boy. Super prevented.  Is Vee's brother.

Everyone that I have just listed is Straight,cis and pretty much against the lgbtq+ community except Angel, Sasha and Ken (I think I'm not so sure about him). So that's fun.

Sooooo that concludes my introduction I'll actually begin to talk about me in future chapters...

Aaron signing out.