I came out of the closet...

(Female, she/her)

I have no idea why I posted the previous chapter first when this one is more important  CD

But anyways yeah I came out to Angel and Sasha...

Well not completely, I told them that I'm pan ,they still don't know that I'm genderfluid...

So basically on the last day of school we were just chilling at the mall and Angel was talking about how people should stop making things a big deal of their partner comes out as trans.

Like she was saying that you fell in love with that person for who they are and their gender shouldn't matter.

And she said that if she was dating a guy and he told her later in their relationship that he was actually born as a woman she wouldn't care and that she would just think of herself as a lesbian (I don't agree with the last part because she would still be straight since she's dating a GUY who just happened to be born female, but that doesn't make him any less a guy, if that makes sense??)

And then this GORGEOUS girl walked past us and I kept staring at her as she walked away (I swear I'm not a creep).

And when she was out of earshot I looked at them, raised my hand and said :

"I'M GAY!!OH MY GOSH I AM SO GAY!! SHE'S SO GORGEOUS!!"

And they just kind of laughed because they thought that I was joking and then after talking about a few more lgbt related topics I said:

"But guys in all honesty I'm actually pansexual..."

And Angel took it really well, she said that she's not going to treat me any differently and that she doesn't care if I'm pan or straight or anything and she also admitted to finding some girls attractive (as I've said before I think that's she's bi but she just doesn't know it yet).

Well Sasha on the only hand...

She just kind of kept quiet and I had to explain what that was first and after I explained she was just really quiet for the rest of the day and it really creeped me out and made me scared because she's almost never quiet...

She's okay now I guess like she's coming over on thursday so I guess that that's a good sign right??

And after I told them Angel and I(because Sasha was being quiet) continued talking like I hadn't even said anything , like nothing had changed. Which I really liked.

But I'm not gonna lie I kinda regret telling Sasha because of how she reacted and I'm just scared that she might tell someone?? But I'm glad that at least it lifted some weight off of my shoulders...

The genderfluid bomb is kind of a big one and I'm probably going to wait to drop it for a very long time...

But yeah I'm out I guess, well to two people.