CAN THIS BE THE END

Your pov
I woke up to a strange feeling and when I opened my eyes I saw a taxi from a very high place and soon heard my dad's voice saying "SHE IS NOT MY CHILD I STOLE HER WHEN SHE WAS ONLY 3 YEARS OLD HER REAL DAD IS BRUSE WAYNE.......SHE WAS ONLY A TARGET FOR ME AND NOW SHE CAN DIE JUST LIKE HER REAL MOTHER DIED!" At these words all I could think of was all those years that he would torture me and my mom Harley would always try to prevent it from happening I always know it he was the bad guy not them.........HE WAS THE ONLY BAD GUY THIS WHOLE TIME.......T-THIS WHOLE TIME! "DON'T DO IT.......YOU DO IT I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ARE DEAD......DEAD I TELL YOU DEAD!" I heard both voices from Spidy and Deadpool say. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUT CATCH HER IF YOU CAN!" Joker said as I felt him starting to let go of me and soon felt like I could see my death soon I spoke up "YOU LITTLE SON OF A BITCH I WILL KILL YOU.....YOU HEAR ME YOU ARE GOING TO BE DEAD!" I said as he pulled me by my collar and whisper in my ear "That is if you survive my little game." He said as I saw an electric chair and he placed me there as I saw Venom and Francis with Spidy and Deadpool. "DON'T THINK THIS IS BECAUSE I WON'T KILL YOU....ACTUALLY YES I WILL BUT I AM GOING TO PUT YOU IN THERE THEN I AM GOING TO THROW YOU AND THEY WILL SUFFER.....AND I AM NOT GOING TO KILL THEM TOO BUT HURT THEM REALLY REALLY BAD!" He said as I saw a huge tube that he started to put me in and then put metahuman couff on me and closed the tube and I could see the fear in both of their eyes and soon felt like all the oxygen was being taken away from me and I soon blacked out.
Deadpool pov
"NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOO (Y/N)!" I yelled as I saw her black out then throw a sword that couldn't get through that tube because of venom he grabbed it and broke it. I started to feel like it was happening all over again... all over again I couldn't believe it she was going away from me how could she I thought and yelled out again no the flashback of her following My First Girlfriend she fell from a tenth floor of a building that was collapsing and when I got to her she wasn't breathing anymore. How could this be the end she means everything to me at least is this the end for her and for me this can't be this can't be!
Spiderman pov
How to do you know about it he couldn't know not this way not at all what why is it doing this showing her the one that he treated like his child there is no proof that he is messed up but all I can say is she will not fall to her death and she will survive she means everything everything to me and he will not take it away he won't never take it away how just how will I live without her I can't and I will prove to him that I will get to hurt if it means killing Francis and Venom also means to kill the Joker what's going on what's going to happen happen oh I'mma tell you what's going to happen what's going to happen is they are all going to die by my and Deadpool's hand. They are not going to survive tonight not at all and I will save her if it means the last thing I do.
Joker pov
Look at all their faces they seem so scared with all of them the next I swear I swear they are in so much pain little pumpkin pie and such a great disaster but what can I say it's what I do and what I do is causes pain the song get over it but they won't get over the fact that they want to kill me like no just like that man wants to kill me Bruce Wayne.
Harley Quinn POV
No no no no no no no he can't do this to her and treated her like a daughter and now he wants to take her away from me how can you do that I trusted him he told me she was adopted and that we would and we would treat her like our own daughter he lied to me and now I have to save her if it means me going to jail or killing him.
Venom pov
Now I can get revenge on the way he did to me the way he defeated me but is nothing compared to what I'm doing now he will lose the one that he loves along with his best friend Deadpool.
Francis pov
You know I probably killed his old girlfriend I think this is much more painful and what I did along long long time ago he will eventually end up killing me I know it but meanwhile I guess so have fun with what I I'm doing.