The final countdown

Your pov
3.....2.....1....NOW! I found the way to get put by using a somewhat power that looks like a Chidori like the one Kakashi used in Nartuo and I broke the tube and got out. "Ah I see you have found your use of powers very well." Joker said as I looked at him and laughed like a maniac then told him through laughter "You think that after all I've been through something like that will hurt." He looked at me paralyzed then I saw him pull a knife and throw at me lucky I was able to dodge it and then attacked him but as I was about to hit him I felt a web get me and boy do I have luck. I then noticed that it was Venom and he tide me up when I was about to electrocute him when I felt it come back to me and his friend Francis came along and said "Well can you see this......(y/n) has changed she has done the same thing as her mother........Harley Quinn." I then saw them turn to look at something. "Leave my baby girl alone Mr.J!" I heard a voice say as I herd the walk of someone to see it was my mom Harley. "MO-!" I yelled as I throw a shock that electrocuted venom who was about to put his hand throw her chest and he fell down with his eyes closed as if he where to be dead. I then felt a thing on my neck that gave me a shock and I yelled as hard that I eventually passed out again.
Deadpool pov
I saw her pass out and this time I wasn't going to hesitate on killing the the one who has been ripping me off to death and the one I need to get revenge on I am kind of surprised at this point I didn't expect it to happen that fast but what ever....... "HEY FRANCIS GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND GIVE ME ONE GOOD ASS REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T KILL YOU." I said as he gave me a smirk and said "well because you have to choose catch her or me you have to pick one......me or her." He said as I saw (Y/N) falling to her death that I gave up and went straight towards her without a care in the world. I will save her not another one will leave my side like that again I promise.
Spiderman pov
I was fighting joker but as soon as I kicked him to the floor he started to laugh and said that I was a fool that I was never going to be able to reach her in time anymore because of the fact that she is almost to her death. I looked down to see Deadpool going after her I soon ended up forgetting about him and went to save her. She can't die like this not again.
Deadpool and Spiderman pov
Could this be it could this be the final countdown.