Chapter 19 - 방탄소년단

(A/N: Over 2,500 words. 💀 Enjoy!)

"Greetings Mr. Kim. I have postcards for you from your parents." The doorman said as Seokjin entered the building. 

"Thank you. Oh and one more thing, not a word about this to my parents." Seokjin answered as the rest of us followed him to the elevator.

"You have nothing to worry about, please have a nice evening." The doorman responded before the elevator doors closed. 

We remained silent on our way up, Seokjin quickly skimming through the postcards and then stuffing them into his pocket.

Ding!

We finally reached Seokjin's apartment. 

"Set him up on that sofa," Seokjin ordered Jungkook and Taehyung as they helped Jimin walk inside. 

"Namjoon, that hand is not looking good." Seokjin remarked while inspecting him.

"Y/N has healing powers," Yoongi finally spoke up. 

"Really?" Use it already then, my ankle is killing me!" Jimin whined. 

"Um.. I'm not really that good though. I need to ask my mom to help me." I shamefully answered as I rubbed my arm awkwardly.

"Uh.. about that, your parents aren't home." Jungkook announced. 

"What? What do you mean?" I questioned. 

The boys then explained what happened during the time I was kidnapped.

"Out of town? Still... I have to try." I reached for my phone. "What? Where is it?" Oh, I remembered it must have been taken from me when I was held captive. 

"Here, your mom gave me her number before I left your house the other day." Yoongi handed me his phone.

I thanked him and quickly dialed my mother.

"Hello?"

"Mom! Heeey, my phone just died and I need that healing spell you said you'd teach me. Namjoon broke his hand while attempting to parkour, that clumsy goof." I lied.

"Oh, of course sweetheart."

She finally taught me the spell and I quickly said my goodbyes, tossing the phone back to Yoongi. I began healing everybody's injuries, sighs of relief filling the room. Finishing up, I healed myself and plopped down on the sofa next to Jimin.

"So, what the fuck happened?" Yoongi questioned, causing the rest of the boys to shrug, including myself.

"I'm not sure, but we need to talk about it," Namjoon began. "Now we know that some people are up to no good with Y/N and we have to protect her as much as possible."

"But how are we going to do that?" Taehyung questioned.

"Simple, we just hide her!" Hoseok piped up.

"It's not that simple you doofus, there are literally killers on her tail." Yoongi retorted.

"Yoongi is right, we need to think this through.." Seokjin added.

"Well... there are seven of us, how about we become her personal guards?" Jungkook suggested.

"That can actually work, but we don't have anything to fight against armed assholes." Namjoon sighed.

"..I do know someone who can get us military equipment, but not guns." Seokjin replied.

"Oh, good. In that case hopefully I get a good whacking stick to beat the shit out of Kyungsoo for abandoning us. I bet he was the one who actually led us to that tunnel ambush." Yoongi scoffed.