Running

??? POV
Panting, I run a corner, hoping to lose the cops behind me. The corner I turn isn't a corner but a small little box big enough for two people, so I throw a smoke bomb and continue running and turn into an alley. Down the alley I continue going until I see a big wall. I hesitate only to boost myself with more speed and jump on the wall, grabbing the top before I fall. To my surprise, I didn't fall but was hanging on, so I kick my legs on the wall and boost myself up, lying down on the hard floor gasping for air. I felt adrenaline course through me, wanting more action, more blood, more freedom. I sit up and start laughing like I'm the only one here, and to my surprise I'm not the only one here and I realize shortly after until a figure steps out of the shadows. I immediately stand up, grabbing my knife and holding it up. The figure just chuckles. I ask in a rough voice," What do you want?" He laughs even more and says," Nothing, just want to know why your on my roof." I become confused and lower my arm. He takes this as an advantage and raises his arm, holding a gun. He says," I got you " and shoots.

So this is my first book and I've never done any stories at all so yea...
Author out ❤️😍😊