In Pain

~ Author is very sowwy she didn't update will repay you with lots of words (hopefully) :3 Enjoy ~

??? POV
I instantly ran, trying to get away but the bullet grazed my leg and made me hiss out in pain, gritting my teeth together. I did not stop running but I began to slow down because there was a big gap from me and the other roof. I looked behind me and saw him casually walking towards me but with a death glare in his eyes. I look around to see if anything could help me but to no luck I find nothing. So I turn around and walk to a distance from the ledge and start running. I heard him shouting now, telling me to stop that I'm going to hurt myself but I don't listen and jump. I close my eyes and wait to feel my hands grip the ledge but I don't find one and panic. I'm falling to my death but I won't give up that easily. I spread my arms out, hoping to catch on a railing. My arm instantly grabbed onto a railing but the railing broke and I fell once again only to land on something metal. I didn't waste a second and got up fast and started running again. Panting, I find myself in an apartment and that I invaded someone's home that smelled strongly of pot but, I continued on running. I slowed down and looked around but couldn't find anybody in the apartment so I instantly went to the bathroom to look for anything that could help me. I found some Via-Gra and put it in my pocket to throw it at the person who is chasing me. I found some bandages and wrapped it around my leg and instantly felt better. I got out and left the apartment and left again. I started running again and pushed past people to get going. I felt better running so I started jogging instead to make it look normal. I don't think it worked, because as soon as I started jogging, he was in front of me and I could see his face. I stumbled back but kept my ground and pulled out my knife. He held up his hands in surrender and said," Woah! I'm not gonna do anything. I just wanted to meet an old 'friend' of mine" He looked at you and you gasped. It was Sans. And he was out to kill you.

You already know that's a cliffhanger so I'm just going to say Sorry for not updating. Stuff going on but I won't waste pages for my life story lmao. So I'm just gonna give you a choice in the future, just a heads up ~ Author out 😍😉👌🏻