Like Old Times

??? POV
He smirked at me and his left eye (I think?) started glowing. As soon as his eye started glowing I ran at him, trying to get him into a fall into a fake attack. He looked rather pleased that I started coming at him. All of a sudden, the place started glitching into what seemed like... the... the... Judgement Hall. I instantly stopped and looked at my body, only to see dust and blood covering my clothes. I looked up and saw him standing there with everyone I killed. He said," Guess that's it, Huh? Welp. Don't say I didn't warn ya" I felt tears well in my eyes, knowing what's going to happen next. I fell to my knees, sobbing and screaming at the same time. I looked up and saw his eye was still glowing and I felt a heaviness in my feet. Surprised, I jumped up and saw bones underneath me. I landed on the ground and looked at him disintegrating into dust before. I yelled, " Sans! It wasn't me! It's Chara controlling me! I'm sorry, Sans! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to Reset! I didn't mean to kill! I didn't want this! I'm so sorry, Sans! I broke your promise. I'm sorry! I'm sorry... i'm sorry...I'm sorry... IM SORRY! JUST KILL ME FOR GODS SAKES!" I sat there hyperventilating and started getting dizzy. I looked at him and saw two Gaster Blasters behind him. He had tears in his eyes as well. I smiled and mouthed, " Thank you" I closed my eyes and heard him yell out, " IM SORRY, FRISK!" Then he shot at me. Just as I was expecting pain, everything started glitching back into the streets. I looked up confused. I saw Sans standing there, frowning. I got up and wiped the tears off my cheeks and started walking towards him again but slowly. I saw tense up but I ran to him and hugged him my hardest. He seemed surprised because I didn't feel his comforting hands on my back but he hesitantly hugged me back. I started crying and his hands rubbed up and down my back in a comforting way and kept on whispering, " It's Okay. It's over. It doesn't exist anymore. She doesn't exist anymore. Your fine. Your in control. Your in control" All I heard was " Your In Control" I didn't even hear him crying until I felt him hug me harder. He said to me ," I'm sorry Frisk" And than all I felt was bones going up my back stabbing me. I felt at peace. Just like old times...

And That's another cliffhanger so I'm just saying thank you for the reads. I thought this was never going to get any but it did. Somehow. Thank you for reading I'm going to change the title to read x g!sans because next chapter is going to be Frisks daughter. And that is You! Reader. So be aware! Bye~