Chapter 3: The Avatar?!

Quietly the three walked back to the village, but the only ones who were happy they've returned were the small children. The rest stood in one line, looking angrily at them. "I knew it!" Sokka yelled, "you singnaled the Fire Nation with that flame! You are leading them to us, don't you?" 

Mia walked up to Sokka, "It was an accident! We did not do that by purpose!" Aang nodded in agreement. "We were ona Fire Nationship and there was this booby trap and, well... We booby in it." Grandmother shook her head. "Katara... You should not had to go on that ship. You can bring us all in danger." 

"Don't blame Katara! I brought her there!' Aang said. "Aha! So the traitor confessed!" Sokka said. "Don't be ridiculous!" Katara yelled at him. "Katara I made a promise to dad, that I would protect the village for scum like him." 
"Aang is no scum! He bring something we didn't had in over years: fun!" Katara said with a smile. 
"Fun?! How can it be fun while fighting Fire Benders?!" Sokka replied. 

"It is quite fun!" Mia yelled with a smile and thought about it. Sokka looked at her with a deathly face and quickly she looked to a cloud, no one in particulair. "You both knew that entering that ship is forbidden, Sokka is right and we have to banish him." Grandmother said.

"Fine then! Mia and I are banished too," Katara said when she turned around, "come Aang." 
"Where do you think you are going?!" Sokka yelled. "To find a real Waterbender to teach Mia, Aang and I how to control it." Aang looked a bit surprised. "Really..? Cool!!" 

Mia thought about it and she already was quite mastered. "Katara! Do you really trust him over your own tribe?" Sokka asked his sister, Katara stopped and looked to her feet, "your own family?" 
"It's the best to stay here, I'll go alone." Aang suggested. "So you are leaving the South pole?" Katara asked

"Yeah, I will..." Aang said when he stroked Appa. "Where will you go?" Mia asked, wondering. "I don't know.. I think I might going back," Aang mumbled, "I haven't clean my room in over 100 years! I am not quite looking forward to that." Mia smiled, "I understand..." She replied, thinking of her home back in the Fire Nation. But deeply she felt sorry for Aang. 

They are all gone, Aang. There's no where to go... 

Aang jumped up Appa and Sokka crossed his arms over his chest. "Yeah, fly away you." Sokka mumbled. A little girl of the tribe started to cry and run up to Mia. "Don't go Aang! I'll miss you." She cried. "I will miss you too..." Aang replied sad and quietly. "Come on Appa... Yip! Yip!" Aang said and the bison flew up. Aang looked for the last time to Katara and Mia and flew away. 

Grandmother walked up Katara and Mia. "Katara...-"
"-Are you happy now?! The last chance for me to become a good Waterbender is GONE!" She yelled and she walked away. 
Mia stood next her grandmother and looked to the pale sun. "She is right..." Mia mumbled to her and quietly she walked back to her tent. 

With all her heart she'd come along with Aang, and- and what? Fly over the world, taking risks, who was she fooling? No, Mia is okay here. She sat down and stared at an old book, the one Zuko gave her once; it's about all the techniques, positions and secrets of the Firebending.

The tribe knew she had this book, but she "found" it once. She blew the dust over the bound and opened it. She saw a dead flower and it almost fell apart when she grabbed it up. It was a cherryblossom and it was the one Zuko gave her. She laid in back in the book and quickly she closed it.

Mia walked outside and saw Sokka standing on the wall, fully armed and make-uped. "Get your ass down! What do you think you are doing?" Mia yelled at him. But at that moment, the ground started to shook and Sokka's watchtower fell apart. " Oh, man!!!" He yelled. Suddenly everyone started to run, and out of the fog, a huge ship sailed into the wall and ice flew to every direction, storming in. The ship stopped when it destroyed the wall. 

Sokka fell down and just in front of him, the bridge of the ship fell into the snow. Everyone was standing close to eachother, scared. Three men walked down the large bridge, and Sokka ran up to the front one with a battle cry, but got sadly enough, unarmed and got thrown in the snow. Mia shook her head and facepalmed herself. When the three got closer her stomach twisted and the blood seemed to be stolen away when she saw a huge burnspot on his left eye. 

Her whole body shivered and pushed everyone aside. She ran to her tent and started to vomit in a random pot. She whipped her mouth clean and walked out of the tent. "Where are you hiding him?!" Zuko yelled and grabbed grandmother. "He is about this age!" He yelled and pushed grandmother back.

Mia was swallowing and she almost fainted, but kept herself up when Zuko looked at her directly in the eye. "Do I know you?!" He yelled at her. Mia shivered and just at the right time, Zuko got attacked by Aang on a penguin. Zuko fell in the snow and angrily he shot fireballs to Aang, while Aang blocked them with his flying staff, thingy. 

"You are the Avatar?! You are just a child!" Zuko yelled at Aang, not quite believing it.
"Well, you are just a teenager." Aang replied. Zuko groaned and they started a fight. 

Mia stepped in the snow, so an little icecube came up so Zuko tripped and fell down. Angrily Zuko shot a wave of flames to the folk and scared they took a step back. "I'll come with you!" Aang said and he laid down his staff, "but only if you leave this people alone." Zuko nodded and the guards grabbed Aang under his armpits. "Take care of Appa." Aang whispered to Katara and Mia shook her head and tears were coming up in her eyes. They walked up the huge bridge and Aang looked back to Katara, who had tears in her eyes. The huge ship sailed away, and disappeared in the fog. 

Later, Mia sat on the icecold shore, looking at the horizon. She was crying a bit. She never cried, but she just could not believe the fact that Zuko has become like this. But she knew, she knew it, all those years ago she knew that this was happening. "Hey..." She heard behind her. Katara sat down and looked at her. "Do you know him?" Katara asked her. 

"No..." Mia replied. "You are lying, Yuna," Katara whispered, "I know it. I have never seen you shock like that... Did he hurt you?" 
Mia shook her head. "I hurt him." She replied quietly. Katara frowned, but did not ask about it. "It's useless sitting here, he's gone so is Zuko, we are lucky." Sokka said who walked up to them.

"We have to save him!" Katara said when she stood up. "NO WAY!" Sokka yelled back. "Aang saved us and the whole tribe, now we have to save him!" Katara yelled to her brother. "She's right Sokka, we have to," Mia said when she stood up as well, "Aang does not deserve this." 
"How do you want to do that?" Sokka asked her.

"With lots of water and a flying bison." Mia said with a naughty smile.