ELEVEN

Beverly's POV

I walked into y/n's room. She was writing in that book she is always writing in.

I wonder what she is writing about.
I never asked cause I didn't want her to think I didn't like her. And I didn't want to be rude.

She looked up and smiled at me closing her book. I walked up to her bed and sat on the edge of it. She patted on the bed so I could sit beside her.

"can you read me a story?" she asks pointing to a pile of books Ben got her.

"which one?" I ask walking towards the books.

"The sad one"
"I like sad thing" she smiles slightly

I pick out the book and and beside her.
I can see that she already read part of it until it got to the really sad part. I sit beside her on the bed and open the book to where the bookmark was placed.

Y/n puts her head on my shoulder and closes the book. I could tell that she fell asleep. I was just sitting there in the silence listing to her heart beat go on the machine. I decided to go and get a book to read since I was bored.

In the middle of when I was reading the book I hear the beeps on the machine go slower. And slower. A bunch of doctors and nurses run into the room and I get scared. I was worried.
The Doctors did a bunch of things to her; as she woke up I could tell she was scared. I mouthed to her it was gonna be okay.