FIVE

As we went here in the club, many girls are throwing themselves to Greyson, it's kinda awkward to me, because I know his sexuality. But seriously? If they only knew would they still like him?

This place was pretty dark, but still have a mix color of light then the music was too loud and I can smell cigarettes all over the place.

I can't help myself but stare at Greyson every minutes. This is new to me actually.

He is now having a hot chicka babe in his arm like whuut? Is he for real?

I rolled my eyes and decided to take a seat alone, since we arrived here, Valerie went directly to the dance floor, while me? I just sat on the corner of this club but I don't mind. I'm still having fun while looking at my friends having fun too.

~~~~

"Shrug it off, shrug it off!" I said while shaking my body with my head awkwardly.

Whenever I look around, I feel totally lost and I feel like that I'm the most innocent one in here. Well, to be honest. This is my first time going to a club or party or whatever they called it is...

I see people making out, smoking, weeding, dancing like crazy all over this place, and I can see some drunk people.

I took a wine or I don't know what alcohol type is this, when some waiter strolling here with a tray.

I just sat here in the black leather couch here all alone, I almost drink 3 glass of whisky, yeah it's whisky I ask the waiter lately and he said it's a whisky!

He even wink at me after that, maybe he thinks I'm attracted to him? Well his cute but not my type.

I feel kinda dizzy but not that much. I still can control of what I've been doing.

"It's quite surprising that you went to a party club like this," I tilt my head up and it was Bryle, I'm not surprise after all.

I just continued drinking and I don't mind him to seat beside me.

"So you're regretting that you and me broke up, do you?" He asked.

"No. Not at all!" I said shrugging my shoulder, and he just grinned.

"I see your Gay friend, his messing up with those random chick here, but too late I already banged some of those." He proudly said, but then he looks at me and narrowed his eyes on me.

"Are you fucking sure his gay?" He ask me, my brows furrowed

"Why did you ask me his sexuality? Ask him instead." I said irritatedly and he just chuckle.

I still took some whisky whenever the waiter strolls, Bryle keep smirking at me whenever I drank the whisky.

"You're too pretty for this night to leave you all alone." He smirk as he leaned closer, I tried to scoot away from him

"I- I think... I need to go to the comfort room." I said when I stood up I feel my world is spinning

"Holy crap!" I mumbled as I took a step forward.

"Let me guide you." Bryle whispered in my right ear as his left hand traveled to my waist

I feel kinda dizzy like really, so I let Bryle guide me to the comfort room but unfortunately he leading me in the wrong way, we're now going to exit instead.

"What the fuck?!" I said as I stopped from walking and faced him

"I said I want to go to the comfort room n-not, that exit!" I said in a mad tone closing my eyes as I rubbing my temple, I removed his hand on my waist and tries to walk away to him