Gone (percy jackson/omega fanfiction)

I look up as I see the evil ruler of the planet Thrive he has 5 hands with 3 fingers on each hand and is a reptilian this would of scared me if I was the old Percy Jackson.

But I'm not Percy Jackson i am omega Chaos's right hand man and the leader of his army, I am also Chaos"s assassin.

I looked at the evil ruler and I drew my weapon tidal reaper. It is not like my old weapon it is 6 inches longer and is no longer made up off celestial bronze but chaos ruby

The ruler shakes in fright as he tries to offer me riches for his life but I respond "you have terrorized millions upon millions of people so you shall die."

I didn't feel like killing him so then I snapped my fingers and he died instantly I did this buy turning all the water in his body into mist.

Over the past 300 years I have mastered many things like mist traveling it's like shadow travel but with mist. I have also can control all forms of water like ice mist ect.

I look at my iced hand that was cut off buy the grim reaper yes the one and only grim reaper since then I have turned it into ice so I can turn it into anything I want but most of the time it's a hand.

I looked over at the ruler of Thrive I smirked looks like my job here is done I thought as I teleported away into Chaos's layer.

I went to take a nap and as always it's the dream I hate the most the reason why I left earth

DREAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around everyone was ignoring me for an odd reason except nico,Thalia,Grover and Tyson but they were never at camp so I decided to go to the Beach.

And there I see a blonde chick making out with brown hair I recognized him as Frank my half brother he is an ass he was the reason I was so avoided but then as I squinted my eyes I noticed who the blonde was

It was Annebeth..

Sorry for the cliff hanger I'll try to update this every once in a while