Chapter 1:The beggining

It was summer and everybody was going to beaches,swimming pools and enywhere to cool them off from the hot summer so a girl named Kyla was going to the beach because she likes building up some sand castles and collecting seashells but what she really likes is to dive in the ocean and see some corals and everything under water she likes nature she very enjoys it so when she was done diving she accidentally bumped into someone.

It was the daughter of the owner. Kyla was really shocked and nervous what will she do Kyla said " Oh My Gosh I'm very so so so sorry" but the girl said "No its okay by the ways I'm Riley"answered the girl. Then Kyla said" Oh nice to meet you Riley". Then Riley said"What's yours? Then Kyla answered" Oops I forgot my name is Kyla it is so a pleasure to meet you! Then Riley said" No one's been like that to me that is a pleasure to meet you. Then Kyla quickly answered"What your the owner of this beach and no one even wants to meet you ? Riley answered "Yes but I got used to it.

Please Read it is kinda part of the story.😂😂😂

Guys the next chapter is like already 3 months had passed and tell me if there is any wrong spelling or wrong grammar because I'll correct it and thank you so much for picking this to read for today.