Chapter 7:Forgiveness

The next day

They both saw each other and stared for like 5 seconds but Riley quickly said:
Riley: I said don't talk to me!
Kyla: I wasn't !
Riley quickly ran and said:
I know you think you did nothing but there is and you don't know about it!!!!!!!!!!
Kyla: But!!!
Riley: Stop talking!!!!!!

     Kyla went in to the bus and wondering what did she did bad to Riley.

Kyla was already in school but Riley wasn't there she was worried maybe something happened to her.

The bell rung it was time for morning class with Mr. Ramon .

Kyla was very worried because if you're late you'll get detention .

Mr.Ramon: Riley!!! Why are you so sweaty and the bus driver said you were not there in the bus schedule and he hasn't see you this morning we were worried and I have a question did you ran from your house to school? Be honest if you'll be honest you will not get detention.

Riley: Huh yes I did (Breathing hard)

Mr. Ramon: Well you have to go to the school clinic if you're okay or not.

Kyla: Umm Mr. Ramon?

Mr. Ramon: Yes Kyla?

Kyla: Can I go with Riley? Maybe she needs help going there.

Riley: No I don't need help.What do you think of me a baby???!!!!

Mr. Ramon: Now Riley I think you really need help going there okay?

Riley: Fine!!! But I won't be liking it.

They were almost in the clinic and then Kyla said:
Kyla: Hey I know you're still mad at me and you don't want to talk with me but I have only one question Why are you mad at me?

Riley: Well by ditching me and betraying me.

Kyla: What???!!!!

Riley: You chose Chelsea over me!

Kyla: We were just chatting and I thought you will be happy when you have more friends.

Riley: Huh I was such a bit*h of being jealous just for nothing!

Kyla: No offense but I  guess you're right of that one.

Riley: Huh I'm sorry I guess its just my first time of having a bff so I don't really know what's friendship.

Kyla: Maybe you don't but I do. Heh enough of chitchating you need to meet up with Nurse Nally.

Riley: OK

😎😎😎 Riley was overreacting too much because it was her first time being best friends with somebody so she does not really know what's best friend😂😂😂