Johnny's Advice

A few days later
I'm on way to the Leblancs to hang out with them, Johnny, and Hayden. I grab my phone and leave. I knock at the door and Hayley answers. I give her a hug and walk in. I see Annie on the couch, Hayley doing school, and the boys on the ledge by the railing. Johnny is basically my brother, you know the annoying one. " Hey Riv" Hayden calls out "Hey Hay" he laughs and Johnny calls out "Awww Hiver moments" I give the death stare and go sit in front of the beanbag chair and go live ( don't ask why I'm in front of it. It's a long story).

                      Hayden's POV
     ( I know first POV change yayy)
"Why can't you just ask River out already" Johnny says that so only I can hear. "I don't know if she likes me back" I say as I frown a little. "The only way to fond out if she likes you is to ask" Johnny whisper yells. "I know but baby steps" I say with a smile returning to my face ad I see River sing a little bit of my song. "Fine act more like... Well I don't know what to call it but just hold her hand more, hug her more, and put your arm around her more" Johnny says in a serious tone that makes me chuckle. "I already do all the things" I state. He rolls his eyes "Weren't you listening I said do it more". "I get it OK" "good" he says succesfully. I decide to see River so I jump onto the beanbag. She screams which makes everyone laugh, including me. "You scared me to death oh and RIP headphone users" she says and we all laugh. I decide to use Johnny's advice. I put my arms around her neck and hug her while putting my head on her shoulder. "Did I scare you" I say in a baby voice. "Yes very" she says whole laughing. We decide to answer questions since she was live. Later that night my dad comes with my suitcase. I see Brec and Dylan with suitcases too. "What's going on" I ask really confused I look at everyone else and everyone else looks as confuse as me except Annie and Hayley. " We're going to Hawaii, Johnny your suitcase is in the hall, and River so is yours" my dad says. We all scream of excitement. "We leave at 5:00 am so get some sleep" this will be the perfect place to tell River I like her. I think as we all change into clothes we are going to wear on the plane, then go to bed.