Chapter 5

Sorry for the slow update!!! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!!! Thanks for all the votes and views!!! You guys always make my gloomy days more cheerful!!!

_________________________________________

Previously:

(Y/n) passed out in the carriage and Levi carried her to the infirmary. It has been two days since (Y/n) passed out. The trio was extremely worried about her.

(Y/n) dream about a girl ,who looked exactly like her, being executed. The girl had golden blood instead of red blood. In legends, people with golden blood are actually immortals, and if you kill them, your land will be cursed forever. And that's what happened to the Queen that ordered the execution..........
________________________________________

#??? POV#

After getting the knowledge of my future queen was out cold in the infirmary, I decided to visit her today. I hope that she will regain her memories soon. The people would love to have her back......... And the King and Queen will praise me!!!

Oh, think about the glory!!! I would be known as the hero that brought the princess back!!! Imagine all the wealth!!! I'm definitely bringing the princess back!!!

_________________________________________

# Levi's POV#

It's been two and a half days since (y/n) had been awake. I really hate to admit that it hasn't been the same without (y/n)'s angelic voice and her heartfelt laughs. Sigh..... I hope that beautiful brat wakes up soon..... WAIT?! WHAT DID I JUST CALLED (Y/N)?! WHAT  THE HELL ARE  THESE FEELINGS?!

I almost got into a fight with Flagon and James. (Y/n)'s Brother was being a bitch, he was insulting his own sister! I wanted to punch that perfect teeth and make it jagged. Unfortunately, Farlan stopped me before I could do anything.

We basically had training and I outshine the others ( obviously). If (y/n) was awake she would have also outshine the others.......

#( Y/n)'s POV#

All I could see was darkness and I kept replaying the scene that I saw. Suddenly, a bright light appeared and I was debating whether to step into the bright light. There was this unknown force pulling me into the light and I subconsciously walked into the light, ignoring all the possibility of danger.

When I stepped out of the light, I found myself in a palace. And I was wearing a tunic with some gold.

"You're finally back home,( y/n)

"You're finally back home,( y/n). Did you regain all your memories?" A man with a black hair, wearing a beach shirt and Bermuda shorts, asked me. I shook my head and asked," Excuse me but I don't recognise you..... Should I know you? And may I ask how did you know my name?" I was puzzled.

Where am I? Shouldn't I be awake and with the trio?

The man finally introduced himself," I am Poseidon, god of the sea. I am your father in your previous live. And the other gods gave you another life. You still have the powers that you possessed in your previous live. At a time, you'll remember all your memories...... Now it is time for me to let you regain your memories!"

Before I could reply, Poseidon touched my forehead and everything turned black.......

_________________________________________
Word count: 503

Sorry for the short chapter!!! But I promise that the next chapter will be longer!!!! Thanks for all the views and votes!!! I really appreciate it!! You guys motivate me to write more!! And I'm grateful for that!! Thanks