Not Used To It😫💔

May 9th, 2017
Toronto, Canada
3:40am
Ella Mai:

" Chris Brown Found Dead In Mississippi River In Minnesota On May 8th..."

That's All We Heard On The Way There. I turn the radio down and go to Spotify and scroll to Kehlani's 'You Should Be Here' album and hit shuffle. I miss her like crazy. Just thinking about all of our times together and now thinking that she could be somewhere dead. Ugh. Lord knows what this man has done to her. As I turn up the volume as "Yet" plays I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"What The Fuck Do You Want?!" I spat in Jakhoy's face pulling out the glock.

"I'm-I"

"GET THAT SHIT OUT QUIT HESITATING PUSSY!" I yell getting raged.

"Nothing do-do you wanna s-stop and get something to eat?" He asked shrugging his shoulders watching my trigger finger itch to pull.

"Nah Man I'll Eat My Baby When We Get Her Back Now Focus On The Road."

I placed my headphones back in. And went to my gallery. And scrolled thru pictures crying more and more every time I seen her face.

May 9th, 2017
Place:Unknown
Time:3:57am
Boss:

"Hold me by the heartttttt tell me it'll be broke agaiinnnnnnn" I taunt her as she gazes at me barely with her eyes open.

She flinches at my touch,drools as I eat in front of her,yelps in pain as I penetrate her and screams as I abuse and torture her body.

"Can I just eat that's all I want please" she begs.

Ugh. Pathetic.

"It's only been 2 days damn. You'll be alright!" I say smiling throwing a chicken bone within her reach.

She sucks it for the taste of flavoring and hmmm a little bit once she gets a lick of seasoning. I walk over and lick the bone out her hand making her wrist crack and she cries out.

"Now was that worth it?" I lean down toward her and ask.

"No.." she trails off

I smacked her hard then grab her face toward mine.

"Wrong answer Ms. Parrish."

"Yes da-daddy."

I patt he swollen cheek an walk around to her side and kick her in her stomach as if she was a soccer ball. She coughs up blood and lays flat at the ground.

"Now go to sleep my love sleep tight I might jus give u a pillow tomorrow!" I tease at her.

I walk out the room and lock it up as so. I walk upstairs to my room.

Ahhhhh yes.

The smell of weed....a lil coke..... red velvet seats...tinted windows....and aloneeeee just how I like it.

I go take a seat at my desk and grab some weed and a backwood and start to roll up.

"Why you gotta start girl why u gotta starttttt know we make time for the things that we wantttttt" I start singing drakes part of 'come and see me' adding a lil pa-zaz to it.

That's a track I really fuck with.

Bing bing

My computer sounds.