Lucio Lemon/Smut

Female Reader X Lucio
< Fun Time >
——————————————————————
We enter Denny's . See Jamison wanted Pancakes, Mako didn't care he just wanted anything good, and Lucio wanted a shake. So I thought about Denny's. I don't know why but hey it's good. Sounds of laughter and talking filled the restaurant. Soon a waiter came our way and guided us to a table of four. We sat down and she asked for our drinks.
"I'd like a nice shot of whiskey," I shot Jamison a look, "Oh my bad I'll take some soda then."
The waiter laughed, "What kind of soda?"
She was fairly short for her age. She had long brown hair stopping near her waist. She had a bright smile, and almond shaped green eyes. She had a heart shaped face. "Hmmmmm Mountain Dew Darling." He looked over to her and smiled. Awe Jamison has a crush. Mako looked over to Jamison and snorted like he was actually going to get her. "I'll have chocolate milk." Not what I expected from him but I guess Mako likes his chocolate. "I'll have a vanilla milkshake." Lucio added. She wrote down the drinks and looked over to me. "I'll just have Mountain Dew as well. Actually wait yeah." I was going to get lemonade but I just wanted something fizzy. She smiled and said she'll be back with our drinks and get ready to order your food if you're ready. She walked away, and Jamison looked over to all of us. "Tssss. She was hot." Mako just facepalmed and continue to look at the menus that was on our table. Me and Lucio laughed. Soon we ordered our food and me and Lucio were done eating except for Jamison and Mako who literally ordered almost everything off of the menu. I'll definitely give them a big tip for even dealing with them. Me and Lucio had a great time talking, but I started to get bored as Jamison and Mako started to talk to each other. "Hey Lucio I'm just going to the bathroom if anyone asks ok?"
"Yeah sure." He smiled at me, he was so dreamy. He dressed up just for this wearing a suit and tie. Me a tight fitted dress. Jamison and Mako are a different story. He had his hair braided down, and his beautiful eyes were sparkling in the light. I walked to the bathroom I can feel Lucio smirking. I decided to be more fun if you know what I mean. I went to the bathroom and took off my underwear. Then I threw it in the trash. Your probably like girl what? Yeah I know I was free down there and it felt weird but I looked good. There was no panty line showing from my dress so my butt was showing it's true form. I'm sure Lucio would die. I walked back to the table and sat down. It was so uncomfortable but I was already getting wet at what I was thinking of. Jamison and Mako were still talking to each other and I turned to Lucio who was sipping on the last of his milkshake. I went towards his ear and while doing so grabbed his thigh scooting to him, and I whispered. "I don't have any underwear on." He almost choked and I started to giggle. He looked over to me and he wasn't playing no games, my game turned to his in a matter of seconds. "You don't wanna do that y/n." He looked at me and bit his lip. His hand found my thigh and he started to travel upward. He started to rub his thumb over my clit. I moaned softly. He quickly pulled his hand away and licked his thumb. "Oh my god I hate you." I said, he was such a tease. "You won't be saying that later." Wait what. I leaned forward and put my hand on my head and just watched around the room. Soon I heard something drop near me. I turned to see Lucio. "My watch dropped." I then laughed, as he went under to grab his watch. That was a lie and I didn't even catch it. I focused back around the restaurant when I felt a tongue on my clit licking hungrily. I was so shocked I made a gasp. But thankfully Jamison or Mako didn't hear it as it was drowned out by the conversations around us. I looked under to see Lucio under my dress and I was gripping on the leather seats. No one could see as the covers around the table fell to the floor. Fuck he was so good. He kept at it and I was so close to just moaning aloud. I held his head and arched my back. And tried to keep my face in composure. I bit my lip to keep me from moaning. Soon Lucio stopped. He got back up. "My watch was really hidden." I laughed. He kissed me for a long time just so I can get a taste of myself. He came to my ear. "We are finishing this at my house baby." He smiled. I melt every time he smiles with his pearly whites. "I call top." I said. He laughed. "We will see." Soon we were interrupted by Jamison and Mako. "Woah that was delicious we have to come back here."
"Yeah I had an amazing desert." Lucio said and smirked over to me. Soon we had left and dropped off Jamison and Mako home. Now it was just me and Lucio in the car. I look over at him. He was so focused on the road. Fuck he is so hot. He kept his hands on the wheel, and I decided to play with him. I slowly trailed my hand up and down his thighs. "Y/n we can't be doing this, I'm driving." I laughed but I went to his zipper and pulled it down. "Fuck" he whispered. There was a slit through his boxers and I pulled out his dick. It was so big I gasped. "Like what you see?" He smirked. I started to rub my right hand up and down his dick. He was so hard. I fiddled with his shirt and pulled it up kissing his toned abs as he drove. I heard him grunt. "Y/n we are almost there, oh shit." He said as I put my mouth on his dick licking his tip. Hearing him grunt made me so wet. I started to bob my head up and down. "You know what fuck this, no one is even driving on this street." He quickly pulled over and let me continue holding my hair up and I sucked his dick. I continuously heard him grunt. I started to rub my left hands on his balls causing him to shift a little. "How the fuck are you so good?" I laughed but then continued until he said he was going to cum. I pulled my lips off of his dick and he groaned. "I deserve that." He put his dick back in his boxers but kept his pants unzipped. He opened the door and went towards my door opening it. "What are you-" he pulled me out, opened the backseat doors and placed me on the back seats. "That dress is so hot on you, why do you do this to me." He smiled. Ugh why does he do this to me tf. He unzipped my dress and since I had no panties on he went straight in. His hands opening my thighs and putting his lips on my vagina. I moaned softly as he used his hands to caress my boobs. He pushed his tongue into my opening causing a moan to escape from my mouth. Soon he stopped and wiped his mouth and came to kiss me. It was full of lust and passion. I moved my hands to rub on his cock that was hard. "It's about that time," He smirked. He pulled down his pants and boxers. Soon his dick was hanging out. He took hold of it then started to rub his tip onto my clit teasing me. "Lucio, just fuck me already."
"You asked for it." I got up but he slammed into causing me to fall back and scream of pleasure. He kept thrusting never leaving composure and the car was shaking, being full of grunts and moans. "Lu-Lucio I'm c-close."
"Me too baby."
Soon he started with his last few thrusts getting sloppy then pulled out and we both came. "Fuck that was so good." I said out of breath. And Lucio laughed. He cleaned me up as I cleaned him and went to the back of his trunk getting a blanket. He placed the blanket on me and left me to lay on the backseat as he drove us back to his house. I woke up to be next to Lucio on his bed and smiled to see his beautiful brown skin radiating from the sunlight out the window nearby. There are so many nights to remember. Also looks like Lucio put on one of his boxers on me. Such a cutie.
——————————————————
God I love Lucio, he is such a uplifting person and positive. Playing against one and then I go flying 🤦🏻‍♀️.
What the heck happened to my font and lettering. Anyway yeah I hope you enjoyed but REQUEST BOI