Junkrat Smut/Lemon

Junkrat X Female Reader
< Closet Dare >
——————————————
"Shhhh come here y/n"
Jamison grabbed ahold of my hand and led me to the back of the closet. We were playing hide and seek and whoever gets caught last gets to pick the next game. And Jamison and me were determined to win.
"Wouldn't this place be obvious?"
"No one ever comes in here."
I was about to speak but he put his left hand over my mouth. I heard tracers footsteps come close and then fade away.
"See."
I looked over to him and he smiled. He was so close I could smell his deep cologne. I didn't expect him to smell so good, I was drawn to his scent. The closet was very small so both of us were tightly packed together in the dark. With only a slit of light. His bright teeth glimmered from the sunshine and his blond strand of hair in his face. He was very attractive and his accent gets me every time.
"So should we head out?"
"Not yet."
He pulled me closer to his bare chest. I laid my head on his chest playing with my hair.
"Y/N I want to tell you something."
"What's up?"
"The sky. Come on we can head out now."
He helped me up and we walked out the closet to see Lena shocked.
"That's where you guys were. Oh my god. I walked right by you two." I laughed and so did she. She called the rest of the team and asked what game we wanted to play. Jamison quickly added, "Truth or Dare!"
"Ugh ok." Lena beamed over at us.
Soon everyone had a turn but me.
"Um Jamison truth or dare?"
He looked over and smiled.
"Truth."
"What were you were going to say earlier."
I saw him look down and blush. He started to fiddle with his fingers.
"That you a-are um be-beautiful."
After he said that the room was full of aw's from the team. Lena quickly went for her turn.
"Y/n truth or dare?"
I was feeling very confident in myself.
"Dare."
Lena started to giggle to herself and pointed towards the small closet.
"Play 7 minutes in heaven with Junkie."
I started to blush furiously. I saw Jamison looking around at the team and getting up towards the closet. "Shucks tracer." He added.
I got up and started making my way towards the closet. God damn her. I closed the closet door and saw a glimmer of Jamison. He was looking down flustered and smiling. I never saw him this way, he was usually always fun and outgoing. I rubbed at my neck and sat close to him. "I don't know how to play this game but I heard about it. Do you know how it goes?"
"Yeah um it goes a little like this." He pulled me close to him and kissed me softly. His lips were smooth and soft. I began to get hot. We were so close together. "Oh so like this." I went back in to kiss him. Everything around me was blurred. My only focus was on Jamison. He grabbed my face with both of his hands, and then soon we were making out. It felt exhilarating, and the butterflies in my stomach began to vanish. He pulled away and rested his face on my forehead. The tips of our noses just touching.
"Is it ok if I do more?"
He said lightly.
"Yeah."
A whisper came but he heard me. He stared to kiss along my jawline to my neck. I started to moan softly and ran my fingers in his blonde hair. He pulled me up and turned my body, so that my back laid on the floor and not the wall. He pulled off my shirt.
"I don't know how to take that off."
He laughed pointing to my bra. I toke it off for him and heard him choke. He stared at my chest for a while then cupped my breasts and started to lick on my nipples. His tongue was on my right nipple sucking at it, and his other hand was pulling at my right. I started to shift around and sat up. I started to kiss along his abs making my way towards his v-line. I heard him curse under his breath and his steady breaths. I pulled down his boxers and pants and out came his dick. I started to lick around his shaft then started to lightly kiss his tip. I spit on his dick just so it's easier for me, then took in his dick. He put his left hand on my head moving it up and down, while his right one gripped my ass. I started to twirl my tongue around his dick then got up. He quickly pulled down my pants and underwear then laid himself on the floor. "Sit on my face darling." I was shocked from what he said but did as told. As soon as my pussy hit his face. He was away, twirling his tongue and using his hands to move my hips forward and back. I started to moan and put my head back. I stared to move my hips myself and his hands went towards my ass, gripping it softly. He sucked my clit and he started to hum. The vibrations from that hum started to feel amazing. Soon he was done and told me to ride him. "Take charge." He said. I felt sexy and moved my way to his dick rubbing his tip on my clit the slowly put his inside me. "Mmmmm." I bit my lip and Jamison's grip got tighter. I placed my hands on his chest then started to move my hips feeling his dick inside me. Soon Jamison saw me getting weak and pushed me onto the floor and started fucking me. Pushing in and out. The slaps of our skin loud but moans were overpowering that sound. "Fuck Ja-amison." Our bodies sweaty and hot, my pussy started to clench around as he pulled in and out slowly. Then we both gave in. He rested his head on my chest. Laying between my boobs lightly kissing, while I played with his blonde locks. "Oh damn that was fantastic." We both laughed but then realization hit me. "Oh shit the game." We got up and quickly started to change. We walked out of the closet and saw no one was there. "Oh Jamison yeah, do more!" Lena came from out of no where mocking me. "You heard that." I started to blush. "The whole team did but don't worry that was kinda hot to listen to." She smiled then ran off. "Lena is really complicated." Jamison looked towards me. We both laughed then he spoke, "Wanna come to my room it's getting dark." I nodded my head then he took ahold of my hand.
"Let's do that more often."
"Like now?"
"Yeah, Round two?"
"It's on."
————————
I hoped you enjoyed!
Make sure to request any character you'd like. ❤️