Reaper Smut/Lemon Pt 2

Reaper X Female Character.
< Well Damn >
——————————————
"Heads up, we have a mission against Overwatch. We head to their base tonight." Gabriel sat down next to me.
"Finally, after all this time." I laughed. No one sacrificed their life for me. No one wanted me back. Not even Jack. Now I'm the bad guy. And I can give him what he deserves. I definitely changed a lot. Forget feelings of distress, sadness. That's for the weak. I joined Talon with my beloved Reaper. Together we were inseparable. We both taught each other new tips and tricks. We were highly praised and we deserved that. Outside of work, our relationship gotten better than ever. And a lot more fun if you know what I mean.
"What do you want for breakfast? I can take you out if you want." He smiled towards me. "Awe I'll just want some pancakes. So can you make them? Yours are the best." I softly touched his cheek and kissed him. "Do you want a side of sausage?" I knew exactly what he meant. I playfully punched him, "Good one but that's a shrimp."
"Mhm sure a 'shrimp' that makes you scream."
We both started laughing. "I'll make some pancakes babe." He started cooking away. We ate the food and had a deep conversation. Further time passed on and now it was time for revenge. We both got ready the mission only called for us two. We got into a drop shift, and arrived at the base. "You know where I'll be." I smiled over to Gabriel who now had his mask on as Reaper. I walked towards Jack's room. I saw his door had many stickers but one caught my eye. Soldier. "You were never a true soldier." I knocked on his door. He quickly answered, Jack had dark eye bags. He looked horrible, bloodshot eyes and all. And as soon as he saw me he couldn't move. He was so shocked and confused. Then he grabbed me closer and kissed me. I pulled away. "Awe baby boy you miss me."
"I don't just miss you y/n I love you."
"If you loved me then why couldn't you come get me? What kind of soldier sits on his ass knowing his 'love' is out there kidnapped. Your a shame." He was so shocked. Then toke a better look at me. He saw the black watch symbol on my jacket. "Your with them." My hands found his face and touched his jawline. Then I curled my hand and gave a swift blow to his face. He fell to the ground. "Yeah I'm with them." I turned out the door and closed it. I walked towards were reaper was gathering intel and threw my hands around him in a hug. "How did it go." He turned to me.
"I knocked him out." He stared to laugh and so did I. "I'm rewarding you for that."
"Rewarding me with what?"
"You know." I felt him smirk under that mask. Soon we got the information and we were out. That was easy work. We gave the information to the team then me and Gabriel headed home. I was sitting at the table flipping through channels in the TV to see what I can watch. Then I heard Gabe behind me. I felt his hands grab and my waist and pull me out of the chair. I giggled, "Gabriel what are you doing." He pushed me to the wall and started to kiss my lips. Then he pulled away. "Rewarding you." He came back in for the kiss. I tasted his fresh spearmint breath and smelled his deep cologne. He always smelled so fucking good I was drawn to him. I felt his soft lips kiss lustfully. He bit my lip asking for entry of his tongue. I let him in, he was exploring my mouth and then pulled away kissing my earlobe and made his way down to my jawline. "Mmm" I moaned as he started to suck on my neck leaving hickeys. He put his arms around my back and pulled me off the wall placing me on the countertop in the kitchen. Soon he was at my collarbones. Biting me playfully. I grabbed his hair and pulled him back. "I wanna get to reward you too baby boy." He stood up looking at me. Then I went to him grabbing his face and started to kiss him again. As we were kissing I tugged at his shirt and then started to take it off. I bit my lip and started to rub my hands over his abs. "Why are you so fucking hot Gabe."
"I guess I got the good genes." He smiled up at me. I licked my way from his collarbones towards his v-line. I pulled down his pants and his dick came out. Ready and hard. I giggled softly. "You like this 'shrimp' right?" I started to laugh then kissed his tip lightly. I swished my tongue working my magic, feeling Gabe's hands around my face. I started to suck his tip then put his full length in my mouth. "Fuck y/n. Go faster baby." I started to bob my head following his order. Soon he came in my mouth and I swallowed. I came up and kissed him and he followed taking off my shirt and bra. He laid me down on the cool counter and started to massage my boobs. He started to kiss down my stomach his hands moving to my pants and underwear pulling them down. He got up and eyed my figure. "So fucking sexy. This is all mine." He placed his hands at my hips the opened up my legs. He licked at my clit and started to finger me. He pulled out. "Wait I'm coming back." He ran towards our room and came back. A blindfold and handcuffs in his hands.
"I've been wanting to use these."
"Oooooh you dirty freak."
He pulled me up and took me towards the room putting on the blindfold on me. Then handcuffing my hands to the headboard of our bed. Soon I stood there not knowing what's going to happen. Then I heard a buzzing noise. "Um what the fu-" Vibrations were being felt from my clit. "Holy shit" I yelled bucking my hips back. Gabriel really bought a vibrator. I felt two fingers insert inside of me and pump in and out. The vibrations still on my clit. I started to curl my hands and toes. "Fuck Gabriel, Mmmm yes." He pulled out his fingers but left the toy. Soon he slammed into me. I moaned so loudly. He started to fuck me and move the vibrator on my clit in circles. The sensation felt so good. I heard Gabriel curse multiple times. My body was coated in sweat. I arched my back, "G-Gabriel I'm close baby."
"Almost there."
Soon we came and he took the vibrator off of me. He uncuffed me and took the blindfold off. I saw him and grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. We laid down, my hands on his abs. His hands holding my head to his chest. "Gabe."
"Hmm?"
"When did you get that stuff."
"Quite a while back."
"And your just now using them."
We both laughed then fell asleep together.
———————————
Fuck that was good. AnywAy i hoped you enjoyed. Thanks for reading.
Requests Open ❤️