Chapter-1

Finally the plane landed. My father's friend Mr. Edmund Grey is supposed to recieve me . My parents have gone on a world tour. I am very uncomfortable with the crowd. I saw a brown haired man of about 40 years of age standing on the recieving area with a board on which my name Raven Jolie was written. The moment I approached him. He asked

"Hi. Raven. I am Edmund. Your father had sent me your photo so I was able to recognise you. How was your flight?"

" Hello. Mr. Grey. Thank you for letting me stay at your house. And thank you for asking. The flight was great but tiring."

"Raven. Call me Edmund. And don't thank us for letting us for letting you stay at our house. It was pleasure to meet you. And we are happy to get a new family member. So never consider yourself as an outsider."

"Okay"

I smiled at him and we  made our way towards the car. The journey towards Mr. Grey's was refreshing. As their house was located in the woods. I felt happy to see greenry. Mr. Grey's house was a mansion. Around their house so many smaller beautiful houses were built. It was looking like a mimi world. As I can see different shops also there. When I came out from the Car all the people looked at me. I was astonished to see so many people but the Mr. Grey said that they all belong to same tribe and work under him. Some were giving me curious glances bit some were looking at me in disbelief.

Mr. Grey ordered someone to take my luggage inside the house. I noticed that the Environment here was very pleasant and calm. There was a beatiful garden and I could some people cutting wood. Some were practising fighting. When I entered the house Mrs. Grey, Tiara hugged me tightly making it impossible for me to breathe. She welcomed me with open arms. I met her two sons Marc and Marcus. They both were very funny and gave me the brotherly feeling.

My parents were usually out for business trips so I never had a chance to feel to being in a family. I always read about these things in the books sent to me by my parents .

We talked a bit more and later I was escorted back to my room. On the way to my room I saw a little girl playing on the floor. When she saw me she hugged me and gave me a little flower. I was surprised as I had not expected this thing from her but her hug was warm. WHEN I went to my room I saw it was big and cozy. It was painted in purple colour. There was asmall balcony. I went there and saw a small pot over there. I planted that flower over there.

I was tired after unpacking my things so I went to a deep sleep.